Ladies which do u prefer length vs girth

Thought it would get responses but only melaina has offered her female opinion, guess the other ladies are scared to offend their men

One of my ex's left her boyfriend for me, after having sex with me 1 time. The guy she left was fucking RENOWNED in the local AREA for having a very big dick. It was known to many as 'The King'.

I'd been told by girlfriends and girl-friends that they really don't care about size, but I thought 'Meh, they must just being nice to men, they must care at least a bit, right?'

So back to the story.

So she comes to me once and leaves him for me, the man with standard 6" penis, that goes down to around 3" when not erect. Although, unlike him, I had a car and was older.

One time, when she was sleeping, I grabed her phone to riffle through her texts, you know, just because I'm a dickhead. Saw a message she'd sent to a friend:

'Jason is like a 8/10 in bed, better than ****** and MUCH better than my first ***********'

It was at that point I finally released forever that the vast majority of women DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK about dick size.

The end.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm 8x2.75" but I've NEVER met a chick who couldn't take it all! Just takes lots of warming up. Stamina is another story tho! My wife is the ONLY chick who can go more than 10min with it. Rest of em dry up and start bitching that I'm ripping it up. Idk, DAMN minute girls! Worse than minute MEN

I say girth. I'm like cockzilla....cause friction on a pickle jar. I won't knock the bottom out of a tuna fish can but i'll sure stretch out the sides!

Hmm, I'm 8x2.75" but I've NEVER met a chick who couldn't take it all! Just takes lots of warming up. Stamina is another story tho! My wife is the ONLY chick who can go more than 10min with it. Rest of em dry up and start bitching that I'm ripping it up. Idk, DAMN minute girls! Worse than minute MEN

Bro, You actually took the time to measure it ?

My question is... if you're wife can take it like a champ... why are you screwing with other girls who can't? :D

Reactions: Yes
LMAO Y'all! Yes YES, I took time to measure it. It does change from on-off cycle with or without GH-Peptides too. I can not respond to Melaina's comment, (LOL) But she DOES take it like a champ. She NEVER dries up and just wants it however much as I wanna give it. Det-Oak, I think you know it aint like THAT!

12 inches that hurt

Here's one my buddy used to use on the women.

Ever have 12 inches that hurts? Ans: Yes or No Line: Good I'll fuck ya twice and punch ya in the lip!!

Let's get back to this P shape... does it curve around and touch your shaft... because that would be worth pictures.

melanie isn't bullshitting you guys, women on average are 5 inches deep or so, but they get deeper the better it gets. When they say size doesn't matter, what they mean is it does, but so does the feeling of love. Both love and size get women off, but guys almost never have both, and love and control will get women off emotionally more than size, so this is what most will prefer.

Back