What to do . Either up Test or add Deca . Help please

darkwing86

Hey guys . so i know the whole thing on running 2 19-nors . But im considering giving it a try . 28 years old training 5+ years 215lb 12-15%bf 5'8" . What would u guys do here . i can either run test at 1050 mg per week ... or at 700mg and have 500 mg as well while running tren .. heres what itll look like .

Cycle 1
Test 700mg
Deca 500mg
Tren 400mg
or

Cycle 2
Test 1050mg
Tren 400mg Which one do you guys see as more beneficial ? im leaning towards the deca one to be honest . thank you in advance . This will be i think my 5 the total btw .
And yes i have proper Ai , experience with tren and test ( not deca yet ) and planning on running 15-20 weeks long .

Test and Tren. That's a whole lot of test and plenty of Tren man. I can't imagine trying to manage that first cycle personally. Or the second one frankly. But taking dosage out of the picture and just looking at the compounds, double 19 nors seems like a side show in waiting

no 2 19 nors i m o
a gram of test...wow...but OK...how about adding a chicken a day and lowering the doses....do not get mad I just see no point unless your competing DW

Whats the whole main deal with running 2 19 nors ? is it the prolactin issues ... i mean shutdown will be shutdown so . I will be running appropriate Ai . I personally would rather try the deca cycle with tren and test .

Done both, and I prefer deca with tren. Honestly, as long as you keep your estradiol under control you should be fine. A lot of guys are intimidated with the notion of two 19-nors, but it's really no different than running one at a higher dose.

Deca will give you nice buttery joints, and the tren will do it's thing. I do like higher test too, but frankly it's not necessary when using two very anabolic compounds at the same time. Lower test also makes it easier to keep E2 down.

My .02c :)

Back