laser hair removal

chelsea

Im thinking about having the laser hair removal done on my underarms and bikini area. I was wondering if Im thinking about taking anavar (still not sure) if it is a waste, would anavar effect the hairs ability to regrow? It says on the disclaimer that regrowth can occur from hormonal changes but anavar is supposed to be so mild and have so little side effects. Thanks in advance. This forum has been a wealth of information as well as a lot of fun.

Ive had 3 treatments of laser on my bikini line already... so far so good... less hair growth.. finer hairs.. very very soft after I shave...for 2 of the treatments Ive been on anavar.. I have another treatment coming up soon.... so far so good.. I dont think its hampering the laser at all... Im very fair down there- and that has been a challenge.. as I cant tan my bikini area.. and have to use Meladine to make my hairs darker for the laser..

Nicole,
Thanks for the info. I didnt know there was something that could make the hair darker. They told me the hair on my legs was too fair so the laser wouldnt be effective. Im really more interested in getting my bikini and underarms done where the hair is a little darker but still good info to know. Guess Im going to go ahead and give it a try. Chelsea

someday when I have the money Im going to get legs, bikini and underarms all done. my hair is really dark so I should have no probs. I better start searching the streets for pennies to save up! :(

I have wanted to get my bikini area done for awhile. Do they do it brazilian style or just the "bikini line"? Nicole, what did they charge you per treatment? Does anyone know of a good place in the NY/NJ metro area?

Back