Lasix pre-contest

7Diesel

I've searched through a few threads, no real answers. Is there a good article on how to use Lasix properly pre-contest?

I've always used HCTZ and preferred that b/c I could cut water 18hrs before a show and take that every 6 and be bone dry and recover within a day. I'm guessing I have to use LASIX longer? I have only (5) 40mg tablets to use.

Dan duchaines bodyopus book has a section at the back about diuretics. as with everything he wrote its pretty accurate.

Dyazide is potassium sparring but lasix is not, so you don't have to worry about supplementing with potassium with dyazide.

I wouldn't run Lasix any longer then 2 days - it works and it works good even then I still wouldn't take 40MG of it ... maybe 25MG. Then again our bodies are different and you may need more. Hell I was say Paul Dillet froze on stage and was using roughly 40MG. I didn't even use a diuretic my last contest and still came in super low BF. I came in low enough that everyone kept asking what the hell I was on because I was so dry. My advice is to lower the dose on Lasix - Just my opinion

Back