Last exp date of QV gear

meat25

I got someone claiming he has QV test that expires in 2011. I know QV isn't in business anymore and was wondering if a date that far in the future after they were out of business a year or 2 ago means they are fake...

Any thing by QV has always worked for me & the exp.date is good so its ok go for it stay in contact see ya dynoman

Looks fake!

They made a Sustanon that was in a 5ml bottle called "4 Test" and it was in a dark blue box. That is a nice fake, but that sure as hell is not Sustanon from QV. And the last QV exp. dates I have seen are 2008.

Also QV did not stamp on the QV logo on the tops of the bottles.

Interesting to see that picture.

Thanks Dirty, I have never seen this before either and I definitely thought the expiration date was way too far. I have heard from one person that they may have gone underground recently. That would be the only way I could explain these bottles, but if they are fake, someone went through a lot of trouble to make them. Good thing I never liked QV gear and they're not for me, lol. I really just found these bottles very interesting too.

I would never in my life use Mex Vet gear....Id throw it in the ditch if i were you.......seriously.

Underdosed underfilled and questionable if its sterile.

Gator

meat25 said:
someone went through a lot of trouble to make them.

Thoms said:
I agree. Someone made nice work of the logo and holograms.

Yeah someone went through some trouble to make that look damn near as real as it gets. I noticed some things that are definitely not from QV on the bottle as I was comparing the pics to all my QV stuff that I currently have.

DirtyD do you have stuff from before they got closed? I heard they may have started manufacturing underground now... anyone else heard anything on it?

meat25 said:
DirtyD do you have stuff from before they got closed? I heard they may have started manufacturing underground now... anyone else heard anything on it?

Yes I have stuff from before they closed down. I personally don't believe they would open up again under the same name.

Back