Last week of cycle and just noticed some gyno

jtluongo

So I haven't been paying super close attention but there is decent lump under my right nipple. I take 12.5mg exemestene every day. I noticed it because it was sore today.

My cycle is 500mg Test-e and 50 mg anavar a day.

Should I up the dose of exemestene? Skip the last week of injections and prepare for Pct?

I have nova and climid on hand

Go ahead and get your E2 checked, preferably a sensitive assay. Although Raloxifene would be prefered, you can do something about the lump with your Nolvadex.

Your PCT will basically be clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex would be 40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20... etc until your lump is gone.

But get blood work asap so you can determine if any pre-PCT aggressive E2 knock down will be needed.

Best of luck to you.

Okay thanks for your help. heres my main concern at this very second. My next shot is to be done tonight. this is my last week. I inject tuesday and friday. Should I skip this week and plan on starting pct two weeks from last friday?

Okay thanks for your help. heres my main concern at this very second. My next shot is to be done tonight. this is my last week. I inject tuesday and friday. Should I skip this week and plan on starting pct two weeks from last friday?

Either way is fine. 1 week won't make or break the deal. If you're satisfied with your results, go ahead and stop.

Not to high jack the post but I just noticed my right nipple is getting puffy. I only have 2 weeks or 3 shots of sust 250. Should I stop or finish cycle and start pct

If I was to get some Raloxifene how would I run it along my PCT? I arm easing everywhere its the best for gyno
Go ahead and get your E2 checked, preferably a sensitive assay. Although Raloxifene would be prefered, you can do something about the lump with your Nolvadex.

Your PCT will basically be clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex would be 40/20/20/20/20/20/20/20... etc until your lump is gone.

But get blood work asap so you can determine if any pre-PCT aggressive E2 knock down will be needed.

Best of luck to you.

I certainly have gynocomastia confirmed. On hand right now I only have the Clomid and nova tho. My last shot was on tuesday.

I can order raloxafine.obviously i would have to wait for it to be shipped. I just don't know what my next step should be. My last shot was tuesday. I definitely have a decent lump under my right nipple. Do I start something now or wait till normal pct protocol 2 weeks from my shot. Can I start just the nova now? and start clomid 2 weeks from shot or does that not make sense.

I can order raloxafine.obviously i would have to wait for it to be shipped. I just don't know what my next step should be. My last shot was tuesday. I definitely have a decent lump under my right nipple. Do I start something now or wait till normal pct protocol 2 weeks from my shot. Can I start just the nova now? and start clomid 2 weeks from shot or does that not make sense.

If you want to use Raloxifene, the only step is to wait for it to arrive :)

I was merely pointing out that raloxifene can be used regardless of your current stage in your cycle. Try not to overthink this, the few days you will wait for raloxifene to arrive will not make or break the deal.

Oh okay I didn't see what u were saying.
I will go ahead and order the raloxifne and start it asap. and will start the rest of my pct as scheduled 2 weeks from my pin.

Back