Lat shots are now number 1 in my Best places to pin list lol

RamboTheDog

My goal with this Thread is just to inform people about a new discovery i just made lol

Just being clear i have pinned glutes, quads and delts many many times and on wednesday i decided to pin my left lat to see how it went and then boom i literally felt NO pain, not even that little sharp pain right when going in and none to inject or take out or w/e

Next few days i had a little bit of pain but only because it was 1 cc of sus250 which usually hurts like HELL even on non-virgin muscles like glutes, quads and delts.. But well i thought maybe it was luck right?

So decided to wait to make this post and just pinned again on my right lat and i swear i could pin my lats everyday for the rest of my life its like its not even my body im pinning lol.. no feeling at all.. this time i even shook a bit and my hand was sweaty cuz the plunger was stiff and couldnt inject but even so i could make it and no pain lol

I sincerely urge people (especially first timers) to pin your lats, it is very easy, no pain, not many nerves or veins (at least i didnt feel).. trust me you wont regret it

If anyone here feels pain pinning their lats i will burn my roids to the ground and never workout again thats how serious i am

I hope this is helpful to people since i often see people complaining about spots to pin and rarely see lat shots mentioned when they are so great

Haven't done Lats in a loooooonnnngg time, but I don't know why. I didn't mind doing it there. I took time off and for some reason lost the nerve to jab one in my lat lol

hmmm..i thought u meant lateral deltoid ..you mea the actual latissimus dorsi..wow

Yeah bro, trust me i use the same need as on my delts and quads (smaller than glutes)

Its so easy to pin and no pain at all lol

I will try to explain the best way to do it

You sit on a chair and have a mirror on your side then you bend like you were trying to touch your knees with your chest, then lets say you are going to pin your RIGHT lat with your LEFT hand right? then you bend and hold you RIGHT hand on your LEFT shoulder in order to increase the size of your lat that is going to be pinned... After that you pput your LEFT elbow/triceps on your inner LEFT thigh to have leverage to reach your right lat easily (especially if u r kinda big) and be able to pin without much effort...

After that you look in the mirror and pin and good to go lol... sry if it was confusing i just didnt find any videos on youtube showing this pinning method :/

Back