Late pct

jahn

Hello everyone I am an 18 year old male and i decided to be an idiot back when i was 16 and take a cycle of dbol and not worry about pct(I was thinking a month into the future not years -_-). I am 6'1" tall and weigh 170lbs. Since I took that cycle of dbol my left nipple has gotten quite puffy; although I don't think it's gyno b/c there is no hard lump under my nipple at all(have on right nipple too but not nearly as bad). I think it's tissue gained from the higher extrogen levels that occur after taking steroids. Also I think my testosterone could have been lowered slightly and I was curious: if I took nolvadex for 3-4 weeks at a very low dose do you think it would help to get rid of the exess tissue around my nipple? and If I took natural testosterone boosters during do you think it would help to jumpstart my test levels whilst burning the fat off my nipples?

Hello everyone I am an 18 year old male and i decided to be an idiot back when i was 16 and take a cycle of dbol and not worry about pct(I was thinking a month into the future not years -_-). I am 6'1" tall and weigh 170lbs. Since I took that cycle of dbol my left nipple has gotten quite puffy; although I don't think it's gyno b/c there is no hard lump under my nipple at all(have on right nipple too but not nearly as bad). I think it's tissue gained from the higher extrogen levels that occur after taking steroids. Also I think my testosterone could have been lowered slightly and I was curious: if I took nolvadex for 3-4 weeks at a very low dose do you think it would help to get rid of the exess tissue around my nipple? and If I took natural testosterone boosters during do you think it would help to jumpstart my test levels whilst burning the fat off my nipples?

Are you saying you took the cycle at 16, then now recently (2 years later) your nipple has become puffy? If that's the case then it's not from the dbol. Maybe I misunderstand your post. But at 18 I wouldn't start taking another substance based on the advice of an internet forum. You should go to the doctor, but don't tell them about your usage, only your symptoms.

I repeat do not try to jump start your system on your own before one talking to a doctor / knowing for sure what is wrong.

roids at 16.... oh lord..... musta had a pathetic child hood, but seriously op... how do u train for 2 years + and only weigh 170 pounds at 6'1.... and u used gear....

I haven't worked out for 6 months that is how i'm only 170(was about 180-185 about 1year after the dbol which I only took for 1 month). and i've started to develope it within the last 6months to a year although I don't think it's puberty related as i've been naturally ripped my entire life. I don't think i royally fucked my testosterone I can still have sex multiple times a day; I just don't feel as aggresive as I used to.

Thanks for the advice guys I'm going to make a doctors appointment.

Back