Leafs

Eze

They picked a really good game to play like SHIT!!!!!! I don't know if they will be able to come back from being down 3 - 0. Now who the hell am I supposed to chear for during the playoffs?

Next year:
1. Get rid of Lumme
2. Find a physical defenceman
3. Sign a big scoring free agent in the off season
The leafs need more than 1 scoring line. If you look at the Flyers, they have 3 lines that can all contribute in the scoring department. Famous last words : There's always next year :(

Hold on to your hats!!!!

I got all you fuckers beat,one word----RANGERS

Fucking bastards.

I still can't believe they won a cup that I thought I'd never see.But this shit their selling now?

Mad

Never forget it.All the frontrunners.I've been watching those assholes since Ratelle,Park and Gilbert.

Canucks take it to a 7th game,I'm like we're fucking done.

Just wish Gartner had his name on that cup,he deserved it.

Mad

Deadlift said:
I'm very dissapointed. WTF was that, 'cause it wasn't hockey. Mogilney even scored on our own net :mad:

No one played good last night. I was a disgrace watching that game. I think Philly should take the Eastern Conference now. But I hope Ottawa wins. I would like to see a Canadian team win the cup this year.

I knew it would have been a better matchup had the Leafs played New Jersey.

Philly is just waaaayyy too strong, physical, big, and fast for the Leafs. The Leafs were not outskilled, they were simply out-banged! I knew after the Leafs lost that double (or was it triple?) overtime game 4 at home they blew it. Leafs simply could not perform in Philly! They crumble pathetically on the road there was no way they would win game 7. Fuckers!

Oh well, I'm glad Vancouver made it through. I'm saying it's Vancouver vs. Ottawa in the finals. Good chance of that happening.

ps...thank goodness Colorado is out. It's about time there are some new teams making it through.

Back