Lean's Recent pics - starting Cycle

leanbody

man on a mission
Hey bros - started a cycle 2 weeks ago - numbah 2 - here's my pics - any suggestions to get me to the height of masivissity or extreme brolic?

I'm an old dude (49) so the base is the base - I can only work on the beef now. I'm thinkin more on the delts & traps, wheels?

All crits welcome!:shoot5:

6'-2"
13% bf
49 going on 27 ;-)

bi's, back and chest look good, I would work on the wheels,tri's and traps a bit more. some squats,leg press and extensions for them both rear and back to give some thickness. dips,close grip bench and skull crushes for them tri's. and just some simple shrugs to get traps up a bit. are you doing HIT?? go heavy with low volume, it triggers the muscle growing fibers EX: a 5x5 routine or a 10,8,6,4 for 4 sets. im no genious or the best guy on the board by far, but your muscles don't look very developed for already doing a cycle, i had the same issue.

your muscles don't look very developed for already doing a cycle, i had the same issue.

The difference is he's almost 50 and you're 18...

Looks to me like you could just use some heavy compounds to bring everything up. I think you should hit a DC/Westside hybrid like someone else on the board ;) and you'll see some great improvement.

Looks to me like you could just use some heavy compounds to bring everything up. I think you should hit a DC/Westside hybrid like someone else on the board ;) and you'll see some great improvement.

spot on that man....

keep goin ya doin fine

I instantly notice the lack of "legs". Go crazy when doing legs. I would also recommend some cardio. Most people won't do any cardio when trying to put on muscle but in moderation it won't hinder muscle building. In fact it's excellent for the system and may help.

I see muscles but you aren't very "tight". Keep your diet clean even if eating lots of cals and get in a bit of cardio if possible.

Good luck!

add some heavy upright rows and shrugs into your routines and watch the change:)!!!! Looking real good man. Keep it up.

Whoa - Great feedback - thanks! hard to say about the BF - but I droped 3% since Jan 1. I am def hell bent on getting closer to 10% so trying to make sure the diet is real clean. One problem, as you get older - you actually need LESS cals for maintenance - so it's real easy to add fat. I am definately going to try out the Westside DC style - started last Thursday w/ the shoulder workout and it felt great. I'll post a few progression pics for y'all when I get the chance.

THanks tons for the advice dudes and dudettes!

Hey Dude - show some respect! :flipoff: next time give me full credit - "He's almost FUKKIN 50!"

LOL - printed out the "Westside training for skinny bastards" - did workout one and two in the last 3 days - whoa - Fukkin awsome - benched 245 for 3 reps for the first time!!!!:spin: and still feeling the workout! Did lower body today - we'll see tomorrow. Now i just have to integrate some tor the extreme stretches....

Thanks

Okay dudes here's some comparison photos - where I've been in 3 years.

First beach shot is 3 years ago, second one is 1 1/2 years ago; the others are 2008/09 third photo in series was my 1st cycle.

add some heavy upright rows and shrugs into your routines and watch the change:)

Or multiply those by doing deadlifts and rackdeads. To quote DC again: What are 100pound rows gonna do that 300+pounds deadlifts wont.

But yes (im sorry for this) for your age you are looking nice and its inspiring to me as im getting slowly towards you(im 27):D

Your on a good track here mate, fuck the age, you can go long still;)

Or multiply those by doing deadlifts and rackdeads. To quote DC again: What are 100pound rows gonna do that 300+pounds deadlifts wont.

But yes (im sorry for this) for your age you are looking nice and its inspiring to me as im getting slowly towards you(im 27):D

Your on a good track here mate, fuck the age, you can go long still;)

Yeah - good suggestions - I'd definately like to beef up my traps and delts.

And about the age thing - i'm feelin pretty good about it - only problem is most guys I know my age are thinking like 50 year olds and my mind is stuck at about 25! hahahaha

Hey Mike.. Nice work. Finally posted some pics..
Work the back of the legs a bit. Nice calf development.. I have been fucking around with my diet alot and started to eat crazy clean and i Have dropped some BF so Kudos to you and keep it up. You look a bit bloated HMMMMMMM.....Other than that man great work.. Keep it up. You have come far us old guys gotta stick to gether.

Hey Mike.. Nice work. Finally posted some pics..
Work the back of the legs a bit. Nice calf development.. I have been fucking around with my diet alot and started to eat crazy clean and i Have dropped some BF so Kudos to you and keep it up. You look a bit bloated HMMMMMMM.....Other than that man great work.. Keep it up. You have come far us old guys gotta stick to gether.

Hey Dude - thanks for the feedback. great that you have dropped some bf - hard to do in the winter -what changes did yu make in your diet?

I hear u about the "bloated" thing - u think that's the juice? too much salt? I'm drinking a TON of H2o these days.

You look awesome bro. You should be proud with your results. Be sure to post up pics when your done with your cycle!

Back