Legality of steroids in Ireland and UK?

irishdave

how's your balls
Not too sure about the legality of steroids over here in Ireland but I hear the are available in the UK as long as you don't intend to sell. Can somebody in the know point me in the right direction as to how one acquires them on a legal basis? I wouldn't dare dream of breaking the law :) Any help appreciated.

what do you need help with???on a legal basis..type in legal steroids .in the google searh..i did that a year ago ..and it .worked for me.no lie..pretty good stuff.let me know what ya come up with..cheers

I live in England and steroids are a class C drug. So possesion for personnal use is OK. Selling them is illegal. If you have alot of gear then you could be considered a dealer. You can't buy steroids without a prescription in the UK but you can buy them from other EU countries where they are legal. Or buy them on the internet from an EU based company.

same rule applies here in canada...selling is illegal..but possesion is ok..fukd up huh.

bigmitch69 said:
I live in England and steroids are a class C drug. So possesion for personnal use is OK. Selling them is illegal. If you have alot of gear then you could be considered a dealer. You can't buy steroids without a prescription in the UK but you can buy them from other EU countries where they are legal. Or buy them on the internet from an EU based company.

im uk too, its legal to posess for personal use, what this amount is is a very grey area, one guy may be on 250mg week whilst another might be on several grams (moral of story is dont stock pile, spread it around). It is also legal or maybe not legal but it certainly isnt classed as illegal to buy steroids. however to sell is illigal

no not at all.its weird..just like its legal to have up to a certain amount of weed on you...without being charged

So what would be the closest country where good shit is readily available? I'm tired of searching for sources in the us and getting ripped off online. Im just gonna fly to a goo country where they are legal and fly home. lol

rchurchman said:
So what would be the closest country where good shit is readily available? I'm tired of searching for sources in the us and getting ripped off online. Im just gonna fly to a goo country where they are legal and fly home. lol

I dont think you should be asking this in the open forum.

rchurchman said:

Please don't do this. Before landing in the U.S. you will be asked to fill out a Customs Declaration that will ask if you're bringing in prescription drugs (among other things). You'll say no, but there are pretty good odds they will check your luggage when you go through Customs. Best case, they'll confiscate the gear. Worst case: after a long stay in a holding room, you'll enjoy a thorough body cavity search, and then you'll be charged with smuggling. Fines and penalties: $2500; legal fees: $5-10,000. Humiliation and personal wreckage: priceless. (For everything else there's Master Card.)

Back