legit primo?????

BoxCut

is there legit primo anywhere? im somewhat old school and primo was a drug that i used a lot and loved it. just canrt seem to find it anymore and if i do, its always fake or speculated to be fake. is there any around and if so can someone post some pics of what the legit amps look like?:cool:

It is very tought to get, and i would tend to beleive some sources don't even no what the have is fake, since fakes have supposedly gotten very good. It is not a drug i would take a chance on. If you want slow steady gains, try eq, it is cheap and shouldn't be hard on your hair either.

I wouldn't even take the chance unless someone you know has used them and you know they are 100% real. Either way if they are real i don't think they are worth the $$$.

Listen to everyone's advice, it is VERY, VERY difficult to find Primo that is 100% legit, the fakes that are out there are very difficult to tell if they are fake until you actually do them, then it's too late you have spent a shitload of money on the stuff. If you want to get the same results as what Primo would yield get yourself some EQ & proviron and it will be a hell of alot cheaper!

I have to agree with the Bros. Your only other option is to wait and see if QV comes out with thier primo.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I have to agree with the Bros. Your only other option is to wait and see if QV comes out with thier primo.

JohnnyB

And then again, the price will probably be outrageous, just like the Tren!!!!!!!!!!!:(

BUFFDAWG10 said:
And then again, the price will probably be outrageous, just like the Tren!!!!!!!!!!!:(
That's ture, if you want primo you'll have to pay a price.

JohnnyB

Primo market is bone dry now:(..but hopefully it will be available again in a few months when the tourist season starts again in Turkey....every year the market is dry in the end and beginning of they year and around april, may its readily available again:) (for a few months:)lol)

D.W.

I have seen it on a couple lists but I'm pretty sure it's fake. I dont' think the sources even know if they have legit promo or not. I would just stay away your chances are better for being ripped off rather than get the real thing.

BoxCut said:
is there legit primo anywhere? im somewhat old school and primo was a drug that i used a lot and loved it. just canrt seem to find it anymore and if i do, its always fake or speculated to be fake. is there any around and if so can someone post some pics of what the legit amps look like?:cool:

Fakes look just as good as the legits (if you can find them). I hear they're going for as much as $40 an AMP! WTF??? What's the big hype about anyway? Fuck Primo. I used to buy them in bulk down in TJ when it was $3 an AMP but that was years ago. Last year I got my hands on some Primobolan tabs 50mg's that were good but I can't find them anymore and I don't really care either.

Back