Legit tren ace, but doesn't work.

bmays

3rd cycle, tren 300mg per week does nothing for me, except some acne and slight sweating at night. I know for a fact its legit and not under dosed. As far as strength gains, mass gains, fat loss, absolutely nothing in 4 weeks. I lift everyday, i admit i could do better workouts and i could also have a better diet. That is not the problem though, even if i wasn't lifting at all and eating cheesies all day i would still see changes no doubt. I am saying my shit is broken, i began to suspect something was wrong on my 2nd test cycle i did not gain any water weight, none period. I only gained 10lb and lost absolutely no weight coming off cycle. I also know for a fact this test was legit.

Specifically what can cause this. Some kind of deficiency? Something i can supplement? Problem with my receptors? I understand this may be a rare problem. I am looking for biochemical insight to whats happening and how to fix it, advanced blood work is unfortunately not an option. I am thinking Acetyl L-Carnitine might help my receptors? I have no idea though.

Last edited:
If you are a non responder theres not much you can do that I'm aware of... Never heard of anyone not responding to test though. Certainly weird. How do you know the gear is legit? Because non responders are quite rare... And the fact that you dont respond to both test AND tren? That's gotta be a billion to one chance.

Try a different source, and maybe do some reading into non responders.

You never know it's legit unless you have bloodwork, bottom line. I don't care how confident you are in your source and how much you trust them. I'm not buying that you don't respond to test and tren, my bet is it's bunk gear. I have never ever heard of someone not responding to test that's legit.

You never know it's legit unless you have bloodwork, bottom line. I don't care how confident you are in your source and how much you trust them. I'm not buying that you don't respond to test and tren, my bet is it's bunk gear. I have never ever heard of someone not responding to test that's legit.

^^^ this. Your guy got ripped off and you got ripped off. Next time I suggest checking out the site sponsors tried and tested. If you have any concerns or questions I personally suggest asking the psl rep. My $0.02

Both were homebrew from powder. Melting points check within 1 degree f, infrared spectrum also checks out. I have been thinking of getting mass spectrometry done, but i think its pointless. This stuff is real, i wish it weren't. Such a piss off, first cycle was test-e 300mg a week. Went beautiful, no sides, and kept 20lb said and done. After that, just piss poor. 500mg/week cycle of the same stuff few months later was useless, 10lb maybe, most of it was fat from eating like a hog. I gained more from GHRP then tren or test, lol.

I also have a natural tolerance to magic muchrooms, which is also strange as hell. I remember my friends trippin balls on 3g and i was eating 7-8 grams and not even tripping hard. Maybe some of my enzyme process are off, duno. Oh well. Natural is more healthy anyway i guess. My powder is sealed in an airtight jar in the freezer. There it will sit. Time to play with peptides i think.

So you gained 20lbs on your first cycle? That tells me your body does respond, you just said yourself you did. You home brewed this yourself? How do you know the powder was legit? Maybe you got something wrong.

Um...maybe because you're only running 300mg per week?

I'm sure that would be tons for a 150lb manlet but most guys I know who're >200 are in the 525-1050mg/wk tren range, plus test and sometimes mast/eq/orals.

And these are normal gym rats...the crazy dudes on gh15 run 200-300mg ED during contest prep.

Um...maybe because you're only running 300mg per week?

I'm sure that would be tons for a 150lb manlet but most guys I know who're >200 are in the 525-1050mg/wk tren range, plus test and sometimes mast/eq/orals.

And these are normal gym rats...the crazy dudes on gh15 run 200-300mg ED during contest prep.

When i read that the first time I assumed that was his cruise test dosage. But yeah 300mg is a midget dosage. You need to average minimum 50-75 a day man. Otherwise you're wasting gear like stated above.

I've def heard of people not responding to tren where they get sides but no gains. Test is a diff story though never heard anybody not responding to test

Never heard of someone responding to gear then never again. Its not like you body adapted and said never again. If your not seeing the results your either not taking enough, gear is bad, or severely underdosed.

I seriously don't believe in ''non-responders''. never in my life I've seen some1 not responding to tren; it doesnt make any sense. It can only be the powder; also i've heard of people fucking up their homebrew by baking the gear twice at too high temperature, wich results in bad gear

just tell your brewing protocol, we can help you with that for sure

Austinite doesn't respond to tren

that would be the first time I hear this ;this stuff hit me so hard I have a hard time understanding how its possible not to respond to something this powerful. OP is at 300mg/week and gets a little bit of sweat at night so there's something going on here for sure. If this was happening to me, I would up the dose and see what happen

Austinite doesn't respond to tren

First I've heard of it too but I guess it could be possible. I have a buddy that can do a gram of coke and go to sleep, so I guess if someone doesn't respond to that it's likely someone not responding to Tren. Not Test though, I can't believe that especially knowing he responded the first time.

Brewing was in grapeseed at 100mg/ml. 2.5 gram of power went into 20ml of oil or something close to that. 10%BB 1%BA. 0.22um, left for 24h to let BA work, no heat. I also tried baking the vial with only 1ml left in the bottom and it darkened to an amber color, just like tren acetate should. Another thing i noticed is no cough, not even the slightest little bit. My last shot i tried 3ml in one shot in the glute, hoping coughing would prove it was real.

Oh well, i might just be immune. Its been a week and some days since last shot, didn't even bother with pct and feel no different, lost no strength or mass. I'm going to wait a week then maybe try with 800mg a week, fuck it. I don't want to make such high doses a habit though.

I'm sad, i was so stoked for tren. Years ago before i even knew anything about juice my buddy did tren ace 40mg ED for his first cycle, which only lasted 3-4 weeks because his mom found the needles (LOL). Should have seen this fuckin guy, went from 150 to near 180 in 3 weeks, the bodyfat machine was giving errors because he was so lean. Could see all the muscle fibers in his shoulders like a god damn anatomy poster in the doctors office.

Last edited:
I got the impression that Austinite felt that the cost:benefit ratio for tren was not worth it for himself personally-not that he was a non responder.

Back