Legitimacy of Quest products.

gorilla_boy

Special
I was on Quest EQ up until the middle of August.

Well, I got blood tests back today and my test levels are QUITE low post-cycle. That says to me that what I was taking is legit.

I know it's not a lab report or anything but it is REAL anecdotal evidence.

I have heard nothing but good things about Quest... Look at Needsize he's a walking example of what good training good diet and Quest gear can do!!!!!!

gorilla_boy said:
I was on Quest EQ up until the middle of August.

Well, I got blood tests back today and my test levels are QUITE low post-cycle. That says to me that what I was taking is legit.

I know it's not a lab report or anything but it is REAL anecdotal evidence.

good to hear, I remember you posting about your doubts, but i've had nothing but good results with the quest stuff

Re: Re: Legitimacy of Quest products.

needsize said:
good to hear, I remember you posting about your doubts, but i've had nothing but good results with the quest stuff

That's exactly why I posted this. Any doubt I had is gone.

Thinking of it next time myself. Still have to decide on EQ or test. I am thinkiong of using test next time due to DRJMW saying his patients hardly ever have hair loss while on Proscar.

Ifrit said:
Thinking of it next time myself. Still have to decide on EQ or test. I am thinkiong of using test next time due to DRJMW saying his patients hardly ever have hair loss while on Proscar.

Yeah, I want to try the Quest Test, EQ & Tren!!!

I've only tried their masteron...very good shit! I noticed results within 1-2 weeks. I just wish their gear was cheaper.

Punisher007 said:
I've only tried their masteron...very good shit! I noticed results within 1-2 weeks. I just wish their gear was cheaper.

the masteron is an expensive product, as the raws are costly. But the other products are pretty much the same as the other UG labs up here, difference being that quest has been around for a while and is well established, compared to the new basement operations popping up every week

Everyone knows how I feel about Quest. Quest and PT are the only brands I have been using since I got home 9 months ago and Im a very happy customer.

my next cycle, as usual, is almost all quest, it would have been peru tech as well but I want to try anadrol one more time. I'm running quest enth, eq, deca, along with BD 'drols

Back