Lessons you've learned from DNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlshamoon65

Hello! I've been doing a lot of research on DNP as of late despite not actually being able to find it. All the same I know it's a controversial topic, but it can't be denied, DNP has a lot of potential if done correctly. This post is asking those who have already used it! What is your personal experience with it? Did it work as well or better than expected and what were some of you biggest mistakes that you wouldn't make if/when you do it again?

Thanks in advance!

my personal experience with it is that its horribly dangerous and the pros will never outweigh the cons... you can kill yourself using that stuff..

its nothing that proper diet and training wont do for you..

its your body, you only get one. educate before you medicate..

i never condone the use of dnp

As I find it harder and harder to lose my fat weight (due to being injured), I keep looking at DNP. But then I go ahead and read the cons and shiver and say "never ever".

Here they are, stolen unashamedly from another site:

Side Effects of DNP:

There are not too many side effects of DNP use, but what does exist is tremendously damaging. Of the side effects of DNP the most concerning is death. We actually mean your heart stopping and you living no more. There have been numerous deaths reported due to DNP use over the years. Although the compound is no longer legitimately obtainable on the pharmaceutical market, death will still be a possible side effect for those who are able to find it.

Beyond death, the most common side effects of DNP use include dramatic insomnia, nausea and extreme sweating. When we refer to extreme sweating, a more accurate way to describe it would be sweating profusely. Many who have used DNP have reported ruining their mattress during periods of use due to the sweating being so intense. DNP is also well-known for causing cataracts, which in many cases ultimately leads to the individual going blind.

DNP can also have a strong, negative impact on white blood cell count by reducing the total count severely. This can have a disastrous effect on the individual***8217;s immune system. You will be far more susceptible to viruses and infections when using DNP. It is also very common for those who use DNP to fall into a coma, which can very easily lead to an untimely death. So powerful is the compound and so great is the risk of death, reports have indicated that death can occur with only a few days of use. Talk about a risk and one that is not worth taking.

This represents the side effects of DNP. When looking at all the various hormones and compounds discussed here at healthandfitnesstalk.com you probably noticed this is one of the least extensive side effect discussions of all. There really aren***8217;t too many possible side effects of DNP use, but the side effects it does carry, although few make this one of the most dangerous compounds ever created.

Don't run it without some kind of appetite suppressant
Don't binge on carbs
Don't go over 500mg a day
Don't take it if you have important meetings/interviews
Don't take it if you have an active job
Don't take it In the middle of the summer
Slow and steady at low doses wins
Never blast doses for short periods
Dont take it at all

DNP
Does
Not
Play

Screw that stuff. Life s tough, shedding fat harder for some than other s but can always s be done w discipline.

DNP is a very effective and efficient tool to cut body fat. In fact, it's one of the most effective ways....

BUT!

Mastering diet should be the absolutely first thing you do. Your title asks for lessons learned, I have two:

1. If diet isn't exactly where it should be, you're just wasting money and time for lackluster results. DNP isn't for the obese, nor will it suddenly take someone from 15% down to 9% in two weeks. Add to the fact that the most optimal dose is that which is close to a lethal dose for the individual - it's a very real risk.

HOWEVER, it is less toxic to the human body that acetaminophen. That is a medical fact. The difference being that people don't take acetaminophen by the handfuls to try to lose weight either.

2. Don't for the love of God mix it with tren. They both have a profound effect on cardiovascular ability, and I found myself on the verge of passing out every leg and chest day. This makes cutting rather difficult when you can't breathe effectively enough to raise that heart rate enough to burn those calories.

DNP isn't the bogeyman, but it IS one of the tools in our toolbox that can certainly kill you... Or make you blind via retinopathy. Be educated, be careful, listen to your body, be prepared, and be safe.

My .02c :)

I told u to go back to sleep. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ U ll never guess who just left.....lost 2 pds water again,

52 yr old teen age mutant nymph right here.

I told u to go back to sleep. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ U ll never guess who just left.....lost 2 pds water again,

52 yr old teen age mutant nymph right here.

I seriously want you to know that twenty year old men have nothing on you! You're a serious legend brother!

DNP is a "bogey man" to a lot of people . Its touted , mainly by people with little experience with it and who only have a 10min google search degree about it, as extremely dangerous. yet they fail to understand its mechanism of operation and thus see its potential , fail to see that there have been studies in other countries using it to treat cancer, diabetes, and other health conditions.

Personally , once you stop believing in ghosts, goblins, and bogey men , then you'll be free to see things for yourself and without fear of the unknown and demonize things you are afraid of and don't understand.

can DNP kill you , sure , but so can consuming too much water while in a dehydrated state. can arsenic kill you ? no, not if you don't go beyond the toxic dosage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back