letro and nolva at the same time?

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
so i just started running tren/prop @ 75mg/100mg a day

my nippples are not puffy but exteremely ummm erect.

they dont itch and arent leaking--i wanna start

hitting the antis--

do you think i could take nolva and letro to hit it hard at the same time?

or should i just hit one???

what dosage would you suggest:confused:

from what I have heard letro cuts down the effectiveness of nolva by half..................I would run this by stonecold first though..............

I have heard the same thing that using letro and nolva together is very bad. They cancel each others effects

The studies I have seen show it reduces Nolva's effectiveness by up to 40%. They are posted here, but I'll be damned if I can find them right now.

i dont think hard nipples is a sign of gyno... alot of people get like that when they're on a cycle.. i would just use one or the other if you're really worried. 20mg nolva ed, or 1.25mg letro eod

Here it is......and a special thanks to hhajdo for finding it for me.

tamox can decrease plasma levels of letrozole ...

Drug and hormone interactions of aromatase inhibitors.

Dowsett M.

Academic Department of Biochemistry, The Royal Marsden NHS Trust, London, UK.

The clinical development of aromatase inhibitors has been largely confined to postmenopausal breast cancer patients and strongly guided by pharmacological data. Comparative oestrogen suppression has been helpful in circumstances in which at least one of the comparitors has caused substantially non-maximal aromatase inhibition. However, the triazole inhibitors, letrozole and anastrozole, and the steroidal inhibitor, exemestane, all cause >95% inhibition. Comparisons between these drugs therefore require more sensitive approaches such as the direct measurement of enzyme activity by isotopic means. None of these three agents has significant effects on other endocrine pathways at its clinically applied doses. Pharmacokinetic analyses of the combination of tamoxifen and letrozole have revealed that these drugs interact, resulting in letrozole concentrations approximately 35-40% lower than when letrozole is used alone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10499602&dopt=Abstract

Last edited:
Back