Letro as my AI questions.

Bigboss12

Decided to use letro this go round. I'm starting at .25mg e3d. I'm getting bloods done in like 8 days as the test will be fully in my system by them. I assume the letro will be fully kicked in by then so I have an accurate number for my e2 then I will be able to adjust my dose accordingly. Do you notice letro quickly or does it take a couple days to fully be in the system?

Unless your running a gram or more, letro really ain't needed. It's like running race gas in your lawn mower. Overkill! Adex and Aromasin are just fine. That dose will likely crash your e2...

Letro is very string so start off slow, depending in your test dose. But yes it doesn't need much if any time to kick in.

I am on a gram of test. Well 900mg so close and i could start at .125 mg e3d then adjust after blood work. I'm pretty sensitive to e2 I aromatize a lot so that probably will be a little low on the dose.

I am on a gram of test. Well 900mg so close and i could start at .125 mg e3d then adjust after blood work. I'm pretty sensitive to e2 I aromatize a lot so that probably will be a little low on the dose.

I'm thinking you'll probably need closer to 360mcg E3.5D, but that's a good starting point. :)

Letro is the only AI that I'll use anymore. It just works best for me.

Start off very low like the others are saying and go from there. Bloodwork is a must.

Just a quick jump in on this thread. I've been running prop at 150eod for a week and a bit. Arimiex at 0.5 eod. To the right of my right nipple is a bit achy (there's a tiny bit of gyno from years back). What should I do. Don't really wanna hit letro

Just a quick jump in on this thread. I've been running prop at 150eod for a week and a bit. Arimiex at 0.5 eod. To the right of my right nipple is a bit achy (there's a tiny bit of gyno from years back). What should I do. Don't really wanna hit letro

Look up a ralox based gyno reversal protocol. I don't know the details but I have seen it listed here before.

Thought I would just use this instead of a new thread. I'm not totally sure in the range for e2 I think it's like 7-40 or close to that right? Anyways what would be considered to low on that scale. As long as it's within the range even if in the low side are you ok or should you let it rise at all? I'm pretty gyno prone and sensitive to estrogen so I like keeping my e2 on the lowish side.

Decided to use letro this go round. I'm starting at .25mg e3d. I'm getting bloods done in like 8 days as the test will be fully in my system by them. I assume the letro will be fully kicked in by then so I have an accurate number for my e2 then I will be able to adjust my dose accordingly. Do you notice letro quickly or does it take a couple days to fully be in the system?

Personally, I would not run the Letro, or any AI, until you get some bloods done without it. 7 days is not a long time for test to kick in, unless you are using test-prop. Either way, find out where you are naturally and that will tell you how big of a drop you need. When I was taking about 100mg of test-cyp and 250IU of HCG twice a week, my E2 level hit 45, with 42.x being the top of the list. Using 0.25 Letro E3.5D dropped me to around E2 of 22 (cannot remember exact number, don't are to look them up). So it dropped it in HALF with just that little.

Like others said, it is very strong, get a baseline first to figure out if you actually need any at all.

I will have been on cycle 3 weeks and a couple days when I get bloods done. Or close to that. The Letro im just starting with that dose. I always run an AI. I'm not one of the lucky ones who doesn't have raised e2 mine will sky rocket if I don't control it.

Back