Letro, Dbol, Test. Yay or Nay?

Angry Swoles

I've heard of bros on 1mg letro 2x a week while on 50mg dbol and 700mg+ test.... with solid results. Just a little scared to try it. What do ya'll think? Only reason I'm considering this is because the adex I have I am not positive it is legit or not. I also have nolva. The aromasin which I know is proven to work will cost *** for my rat's cycle. Which I'd rather not cough up considering my stockpile of other compounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in your other thread, you know the one where you asked the same question, you got the WRONG compound for what your wanting to run. Do some research on what letro is for if you don't believe me. Dbol and test need to be run with an AI. Period.

Letro can work as an AI. In a study done on obese males, 2.5 mg per WEEK of letro was able to cut e2 in half. This may work differently for someone taking exogenous hormones. You can definitely find aromasin for cheaper than that. Arimidex/letro are cheaper though.

Letro can work as an AI. In a study done on obese males, 2.5 mg per WEEK of letro was able to cut e2 in half. This may work differently for someone taking exogenous hormones. You can definitely find aromasin for cheaper than that. Arimidex/letro are cheaper though.

Ok. I thought the use with letro was for pa or getting rid of gyno.
I learn something everyday on this site!

You can pick up adex from rui which has a banner at the top of the page.

Letro is a very potent ai. It's not suggested to use because dosing it properly is very difficult. It's not hard to take too much and crash e2. I'm thinking at the dose your suggesting, you will more likely crash e2. You'll have to look up dosing but most use it in the mcg weight, not mgs...

Ok. I thought the use with letro was for pa or getting rid of gyno.
I learn something everyday on this site!

I was running a cycle with a front load of test propionate at 150mg eod, and test e at 600mg a week, and 60 mg of Dbol to kick it all off along with a front load of NPP for the deca.. I was running .5mg of adex every other day , , still was not enough , I was aromatizing like a Mother F'er,, I added some Letro on top of it all , and that did the trick .

point being , theres a time and a place to add Letro in for AI purposes

Like I said in your other thread, you know the one where you asked the same question, you got the WRONG compound for what your wanting to run. Do some research on what letro is for if you don't believe me. Dbol and test need to be run with an AI. Period.

LMAO gtf outta here. For real. You're gonna hurt somebody with your bro science. Letro is an AI. A very powerful at that. I have said in my earlier post, you know the one where I asked the same question, that I am prone to gyno. 1mg adex has not done the trick for me when running high doses of test and dbol.

I have used Letro before for gyno reversal, off cycle. Worked great. Felt like shit which was expected, but worked and kept it off too. I don't have aromasin and don't want to pay for it either. I have a number of reliable sources, but don't feel like shelling out $200+ since I already have letro, adex, and nolva. So I posted a new thread with the question, "Letro, yay or nay."

I was running a cycle with a front load of test propionate at 150mg eod, and test e at 600mg a week, and 60 mg of Dbol to kick it all off along with a front load of NPP for the deca.. I was running .5mg of adex every other day , , still was not enough , I was aromatizing like a Mother F'er,, I added some Letro on top of it all , and that did the trick .

point being , theres a time and a place to add Letro in for AI purposes

Almost identical compounds and doses to what I have ran in the past and may run this time, minus the deca...and yes, I was aromatizing like a mf'er too! I'm curious to know how often and at what dose you used letro intra cycle?

LMAO gtf outta here. For real. You're gonna hurt somebody with your bro science. Letro is an AI. A very powerful at that. I have said in my earlier post, you know the one where I asked the same question, that I am prone to gyno. 1mg adex has not done the trick for me when running high doses of test and dbol.

I have used Letro before for gyno reversal, off cycle. Worked great. Felt like shit which was expected, but worked and kept it off too. I don't have aromasin and don't want to pay for it either. I have a number of reliable sources, but don't feel like shelling out $200+ since I already have letro, adex, and nolva. So I posted a new thread with the question, "Letro, yay or nay."

Lol. Your choice if you want to use a 50 caliber cannon to kill a squirrel. AKA: letro for keeping estro down.
Btw there is sources right in front of your face that have stane for under $100, more like $50::)
Then again, if you can't afford the right compounds for a cycle you shouldn't be messing around with AAS in the first place. And no, I won't get the fuck out of here! Sorry;-)

Lol. Your choice if you want to use a 50 caliber cannon to kill a squirrel. AKA: letro for keeping estro down.
Btw there is sources right in front of your face that have stane for under $100, more like $50::)
Then again, if you can't afford the right compounds for a cycle you shouldn't be messing around with AAS in the first place. And no, I won't get the fuck out of here! Sorry;-)

Sorry little boy, but you just learned yesterday that Letro is an AI.... So it's safe to assume you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed...I'm sure you went googling all night after learning that one lol... but on another note you must have reading comprehension or perhaps math solving problems because you are not understanding what I am typing. 12.5mg ED aromasin (which still may not be enough) for a say 14 weeks comes out to be $131 before shipping at (2) bottles from above source. My income is most definitely not the problem here either lol. It's that I'm gyno prone. "Prone" means that you can easily get it.

If used incorrectly letro can kill e2. That's the whole point of this thread... to get input on people who have done it before and at what dose worked from them..... Honestly only want to hear from knowledgable people which is why I need you to stop commenting your know-it-all crap. Running such a high dose of test and dbol with the typical .5mg - 1mg eod of adex, the 12.5mg of aromasin just doesn't do the trick for me personally. Get it? Sh*t I feel like I'm talking to my brother's kids.

What the fuck is happening in this thread? Men acting like kids going through puberty. Let's keep it professional. I am actually embarrassed by this behavior and attitude.

Dreadedpirateroberts, that was uncalled for. I don't know what kind of bad day you are having, but i hope it gets better for you. My condolences.

Arimidex and aromasin are the most commonly used AI's. People don't use letrozole that often as an AI to control estrogen and as prophylaxis. A lot of people use letrozole when e2 is very high and they need to bring it down fast.

Most people use adex/aromasin with their cycles/TRT very rarely do i see someone use letrozole long term for this purpose.

What the fuck is happening in this thread? Men acting like kids going through puberty. Let's keep it professional. I am actually embarrassed by this behavior and attitude.

Dreadedpirateroberts, that was uncalled for. I don't know what kind of bad day you are having, but i hope it gets better for you. My condolences.

Lol...got it Boss! Nuff said.

Love this community, we're all here to help each other out and share knowledge. We gotta practice some restraint, especially with all the tren/high e2 floating around here :D

Sorry little boy, but you just learned yesterday that Letro is an AI.... So it's safe to assume you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed...I'm sure you went googling all night after learning that one lol... but on another note you must have reading comprehension or perhaps math solving problems because you are not understanding what I am typing. 12.5mg ED aromasin (which still may not be enough) for a say 14 weeks comes out to be $131 before shipping at (2) bottles from above source. My income is most definitely not the problem here either lol. It's that I'm gyno prone. "Prone" means that you can easily get it.

If used incorrectly letro can kill e2. That's the whole point of this thread... to get input on people who have done it before and at what dose worked from them..... Honestly only want to hear from knowledgable people which is why I need you to stop commenting your know-it-all crap. Running such a high dose of test and dbol with the typical .5mg - 1mg eod of adex, the 12.5mg of aromasin just doesn't do the trick for me personally. Get it? Sh*t I feel like I'm talking to my brother's kids.

To simply aanswer your question, nobody knows at what dose you should run letro at or any other ai for your cycle. Everyone is different. Some might need very little of a dose while some might need letro. The main points here is bloodwork will let you know if your dialed in. Letro isn't widely used because it is a very strong ai. Be cautious if you decide to go that route because it's very difficult to dial in. Due to its strength, it will change your e2 levels rather quickly. That could mean lots of bloodwork. I used rui adex with no issues. I had to use quite a bit too before but it works. Of course when doing so for research purposes only...

Back