Letro, Dbol, Test. Yay or Nay?

Love this community, we're all here to help each other out and share knowledge. We gotta practice some restraint, especially with all the tren/high e2 floating around here :D

Dude sorry If I chaffed your pussy. You are mistaken. I know because I know what is being sold and in what qualities in the research chemical industry. Letro is the most effective and easiest to adjust the dosing on you know if your taking to much because you feel it in your joints and you just back the does down a lit tand you are good. The rebound after discontinuation is noise because it help return your body back to proper levels.

To answer this admin can call most people in the industry an idiot. But that just me. This is a staff user account and I'm not the original Dreaded Pirate Roberts. He is retired and living on an Island in the Caribbean. Don't be offended. It's ok I've been doing this for more that 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
To simply aanswer your question, nobody knows at what dose you should run letro at or any other ai for your cycle. Everyone is different. Some might need very little of a dose while some might need letro. The main points here is bloodwork will let you know if your dialed in. Letro isn't widely used because it is a very strong ai. Be cautious if you decide to go that route because it's very difficult to dial in. Due to its strength, it will change your e2 levels rather quickly. That could mean lots of bloodwork. I used rui adex with no issues. I had to use quite a bit too before but it works. Of course when doing so for research purposes only...

Well I'll tell you what. I'll conduct an experiment on myself. I will get bloods done this week before I start, then bloods at week 4. Going to run 500mg test e/40mg dbol/ .5mg letro eod. Here we go.

I was running a cycle with a front load of test propionate at 150mg eod, and test e at 600mg a week, and 60 mg of Dbol to kick it all off along with a front load of NPP for the deca.. I was running .5mg of adex every other day , , still was not enough , I was aromatizing like a Mother F'er,, I added some Letro on top of it all , and that did the trick .

point being , theres a time and a place to add Letro in for AI purposes

I'm not surprised Roush....

I know you're a fan of starting cycles with shorter esters and frontloading with orals... and I noticed you promoted this technique with a newbie yesterday...

But it's not optimal for estradiol management and as you have just proved - even for an experienced AAS user, it can cause LOTS of issues.

To answer this admin can call most people in the industry an idiot. But that just me. This is a staff user account and I'm not the original Dreaded Pirate Roberts. He is retired and living on an Island in the Caribbean. Don't be offended. It's ok I've been doing this for more that 15 years.

FWIW man.... you need to wise up fast, or you'll be losing forum users hand over fist....

With regard to AI's - Yes, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and your way is certainly one feasible way of managing estradiol, albeit an outdated and rarely used one. (And yes, I have been around a while!)

But the way you have dealt with people on this thread, and quite frankly many others lately - has been poor.

People need to be looking up to admin and mods with respect and tow the line for all the RIGHT reasons....

To get into a shit-flinging fight over a slight disagreement (as BlackBeard said) is just plain embarrassing.

I consider myself a vet around here, and things have taken a worrying turn for the worse lately.

I know for a fact that some VERY valuable and experienced members are extremely frustrated about the way things have gone of late, not only in this regard, but also other areas too and are close to jumping ship en mass - and trust me, this community would be a LOT poorer for their absence!

Let's get back to why this forum was ONCE great. Invaluable information, expert cycle guidance and worldwide knowledge shared freely.

BigBen

I just woke up and read this^^^^
Now that's keeping it real!!
Well put Ben!
.....i thought letro was kinda old school stuff....not a first option these days.

I just woke up and read this^^^^
Now that's keeping it real!!
Well put Ben!
.....i thought letro was kinda old school stuff....not a first option these days.

It's not. It's a great way to crash your estrogen and mainly used by women with estrogen issues, overweight men that badly aromatise or BBers before contest that want to tank their e2.

That's about it really....give or take a few guys that like letro over asin/adex but they're rare.

FWIW man.... you need to wise up fast, or you'll be losing forum users hand over fist....

With regard to AI's - Yes, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and your way is certainly one feasible way of managing estradiol, albeit an outdated and rarely used one. (And yes, I have been around a while!)

But the way you have dealt with people on this thread, and quite frankly many others lately - has been poor.

People need to be looking up to admin and mods with respect and tow the line for all the RIGHT reasons....

To get into a shit-flinging fight over a slight disagreement (as BlackBeard said) is just plain embarrassing.

I consider myself a vet around here, and things have taken a worrying turn for the worse lately.

I know for a fact that some VERY valuable and experienced members are extremely frustrated about the way things have gone of late, not only in this regard, but also other areas too and are close to jumping ship en mass - and trust me, this community would be a LOT poorer for their absence!

Let's get back to why this forum was ONCE great. Invaluable information, expert cycle guidance and worldwide knowledge shared freely.

BigBen

I agree. DPR closed a thread I started discussing the medicinal benefits and concerns of marijuana with AAS....claiming that "discussions of recreational use is not permitted." There was nothing recreational about the discussion. What I find confusing, and frankly offensive, is that most every person on this forum uses drugs. AAS are drugs. Scheduled drugs at that. They also have place in the medical community. Just like marijuana. Some may argue that marijuana does not. Does Tren? No.

TREN!?! You mean the cattle drug that jumped the fence?? I think the MedicI community outta start prescribing it to folks with social anxiety disorders...lol. Jk;-)

Wouldn't be any worse than some of the anti depressants out there mabey not tren but test lol and yes if i went and told my local police that i did aas they would consider that drug use no diffrent than pot good point both are medicines if a doctor perscribes them but illegal drugs if you get them yourself

I agree. DPR closed a thread I started discussing the medicinal benefits and concerns of marijuana with AAS....claiming that "discussions of recreational use is not permitted." There was nothing recreational about the discussion. What I find confusing, and frankly offensive, is that most every person on this forum uses drugs. AAS are drugs. Scheduled drugs at that. They also have place in the medical community. Just like marijuana. Some may argue that marijuana does not. Does Tren? No.

When there are legalities involved those issues cannot be discussed, were not swapping cooking recipes here. steroidology.com is global.

Last edited:
I've heard of bros on 1mg letro 2x a week while on 50mg dbol and 700mg+ test.... with solid results. Just a little scared to try it. What do ya'll think? Only reason I'm considering this is because the adex I have I am not positive it is legit or not. I also have nolva. The aromasin which I know is proven to work will cost $230 for my rat's cycle. Which I'd rather not cough up considering my stockpile of other compounds.
if you use letro use 0.6mg 2x a week IMO and see from there, give it a few weeks too. and any adjustment to dose will take days to see so take it slow. most bump up too fast and then you see all these Letro is too strong threads.
BUT i rec getting Dex from RUI. simple and done...

It's not. It's a great way to crash your estrogen and mainly used by women with estrogen issues, overweight men that badly aromatise or BBers before contest that want to tank their e2.

That's about it really....give or take a few guys that like letro over asin/adex but they're rare.

im one that uses letro as my main AI for the most part, but i ALWAYS add caution to its use when i talk about it.

Last edited:
Ok. I thought the use with letro was for pa or getting rid of gyno.
I learn something everyday on this site!
Dont use letro to crash estro and shrink gyno, use a SERM off cycle for that, leaves your body to be able to use estro as needed and you stikk block and starve the glands and shrink gyno with the SERM. tamox ro ralox for eg.

When there are legalities involved those issues cannot be discussed, were not swapping cooking recipes here. steroidology.com is global.

all ill say is i could be 2x the asset here if it was allowed. aas is only half my knowledge and skill. specially with CBD.
rules are rules and if there was a rule you cant use spaces then thats it.... and if you dont like it no one if forcing anyone to post.
as admin they have that right, whether i agree with all the policy's or not, i respect them and follow them.
This board is amazing and of great value to noobs and vets alike! : )

Back