Letro

FesteringScaff

I'm on day 19 of Test E with two shots at 250mg/week. My friend set me up with a 10 week supply of Test E and Novladex for my post cycle therapy (pct).

I probably should of done some research before I started but that's a little late now. But I started researching a little once I place my order and gyno came up a few times. Once I started taking the Test-E I was a little nervous about gyno the first week. After the first couple shots I completely forgotten about it until last night when I clued in that I had couple sessions of puffy, itchy nipples in the last week and I didn't even clue into why?

It's probably not helping that my wife has been pinching them lately because she knows it bugs me. I'm assuming that it's gyno and not from the wife pinching.

So at this stage should I order Letro, would it be my best bet and can I take some Novladex in the mean time to help.

Thanks

Id go with some Liquid Aromasin before I went to Letro. Letro is the strongest Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and will literally deplete your estrogen levels to 0. This is bad because with no estrogen, your joints are going to totally dry out and it makes heavy lifts painful. Trust me on that. If you could get your hands on some Aromasin ASAP and start using that, youd be in good shape. If it doesn't get rid of it, THEN think about going on to Letro.

yup yup yup..12.5 ed then up to 25 ed..liquid aromasine is real good, reasonable, easy to find.
Letro eliminate s estro.. and like epoxy indicted it can make you miserable as we need some estro in our bodie s for normal function s and mood etc.
Good luck

If i run letro and im not on Deca, my joints are so dry i want to fucking cry after throwing up some big #'s lol. my shoulders and elbows feel TERRIBLE from it.

if you already have lumps id go with letro.. aromasin isnt strong enough to reverse those lumps.. i use letro during cycles.. .625mg e5d with no problems whatsoever.. if you dont have lumps and their just getting sensitive or itchy then aromasin should do the trick..

To be the best option if money permits would be to get BOTH. You could easily run Letro til the sides dissipate and then switch over to Aromasin to block the majority of the estrogen.

if it already exsists go with the letro. Letro is the only drug that actualy REVERSES the gyno.

yup yup yup..12.5 ed then up to 25 ed..liquid aromasine is real good, reasonable, easy to find.
Letro eliminate s estro.. and like epoxy indicted it can make you miserable as we need some estro in our bodie s for normal function s and mood etc.
Good luck

Okay, I'll look into liquid aromasine. You mentioned it's easy to find? Can it be purchased at a pharmacy?

if you already have lumps id go with letro.. aromasin isnt strong enough to reverse those lumps.. i use letro during cycles.. .625mg e5d with no problems whatsoever.. if you dont have lumps and their just getting sensitive or itchy then aromasin should do the trick..

I don't have any lumps yet, not sure how long it usually takes to form. I suppose it probably depends on the person. My nipples have been very sensitive and itchy all day.

If i run letro and im not on Deca, my joints are so dry i want to fucking cry after throwing up some big #'s lol. my shoulders and elbows feel TERRIBLE from it.

I see, that's no good. I would prefer to run Letro, but if aromasin can eliminate my problem I'll go that route.

if it already exsists go with the letro. Letro is the only drug that actualy REVERSES the gyno.

From the sounds of it liquid aromasin is probably my best choice. I'd probably feel more comfortable taking Letro, but the whole drying your joints out doesn't sound very fun.

So is it fairly normal to experience these sides two weeks in and really starting to notice today at day 19!? Will aromasin diminish gains in any way? Also, can I take Novladex today, will it help with the sensitivity until I purchase aromasin. I severly don't want man-boobs, but I also don't want to hinder my gains much either.

So with my case is it fine to take Novladex until I get my hands on some Aromasin. From my understanding the Novladex will block the Estrogen so it will prevent it from getting worse? With Aromasin you mentioned it was easy to obtain, can I purchase it at any pharmacy? I'm going to pick up some B6 I was told that it can help.

I suppose one positive is that my Test must be legit and it's kicking in fairly good at the three week mark. I've noticed the sex drive has increased and the strength is coming along. I just wasn't sure if the whole strength portion was in my head or not.

I also weighed in at 226 last night at the gym. I went back to my first post on the 28th of May on this site about 12 days before I started my first shot of Test and I had posted a weight of 205. I know a lot has to do with fluctuation but weight is being added fairly easy. Although the poor stomach seems to be absorbing a lot of pounds. ; )

RUI letro is the sheezneet bros!! Im on two months on it and the gyno totally recedes after 3 wks or so. My joints DO dry up too but I aint throwin up hi triple digits! Max 4-6 reps upper body @ 120-140lbs. Im just a little guy

RUI letrozole In 2 weeks my lump is almost gone from my nipple worked very well and deffinitely gonna use it if I get it back next time!
I did not even use 25% of the bottle yet good value for money...

I just have puffy nips and water retention can I use the dose u use instead of aromasin and not be completely dried out?

rui letro is legit, and juicy are you saying you only bench 120-140?

LOL, Not compound lifts! Just isolated upper body lifts.. I bench 180+bar 8-10 reps, and 270+bar 4-6 reps usually dropping it on myself at complete failure lookin like an ass at the quiet contemporary style gym i use because no1 will ever spot me.. I meant my max on biceps triceps pecs deltoids and trapz each by them selves.. New pic coming, u can tell i lift those stats NOW, lol

haha good to hear! at first i was about to say if you can only bench 140 tops you have no business being here

in my experience aromasin combined with nolva should reverse them. If you're low on cash and cant afford both at the same time id go with letro for reversal. In the future you can almost always keep gyno at bay with aromasin, letro is for when it's too late. In fact, in your case, since you havent been taking anything the nolva by itself might reverse it a bit.

Back