Let's here some thoughts opinions!!!!

Thezilla

Let's hear some thoughts/opinions!!!!

Ok we are all here because we love to iron!!!! If you are serious about the iron then you are most likely using or considering using AS!!! Come on now don't be one of the guys who has all the signs and is like I'm natural bro lol.... It's always the Asians in my gym...... Ok let's get to business....so let's says you are a guy that runs cycles like time on=time off and you continue to do this your whole body building career!!! Let's say ten years.
Now we have the guy who blasts and cruises for ten years. Both of these senerios are played perfect with health bloodwork ect..... Wouldn't you think or want to roll with option two because basically in the long run aren't the health hazards going to be basically the same??? Ppl on here talking about cruising and oh you gonna be trt but isn't the same thing gonna happen when you run cycles for ten years??. Don't we all want to be the best we can be?? Look the best we can...body building is competitive and you can't tell me these guys that are looking elite monsters like jasonhuhuge check him out on Instagram if you have not seen him.....there is no way that guy isn't running year round.... And he been doing it for decades.
I don't know to me if you know that you want to be big and be somebody or break the rules as Arnold said why would you let off the throttle? I read somewhere that running pct can actually be worse on the body especially if you know you are going to continue cycling?? Not sure about the truth to that???
Anyway what you guys think???

Last edited:
SHIT,

Another 90 seconds I ll never get back.

What ur suggesting flies in the face of conventional wisdom, basic AAS ( not AS) 101 AND common sense.

THAT GUY , LIKE BOSTON ??? LOYD give s bbdg and aas users not abusers a bad rap.

My opinion only.

Depends on your age IMO. A lot of guys start cycling at 25 or younger (not recommended), and jumping on (legally prescribed) trt is not an option because doctors simply won't prescribe it at that age. So let's say you decide to blast and cruise on your own at age 21-25 when you first start cycling. That's it....you're pinning for life now. God forbid your source disappears or you move to a new location and you can't get test for a while. Now you're kinda screwed without a legal script. What if you want to travel for a few weeks? You can't bring testosterone with you on a plane without a prescription.... If you plan to have kids you better hope you're a lucky one who can maintain fertility after years of never coming off also.

Now lets say at age 45 you decide to start blasting and cruising.....assuming you've had kids and are done with that. Now trt would be an option because you are in the age range where doctors are willing to prescribe (if needed)...and fertility is no longer an issue.

There's more to consider here than just health.

Back