lets see wtf you eat......

Venison is fantastic! Although I prefer elk and moose over deer as I kind of like the flavor of the bigger game. Damn, I miss bowhunting!

The best is being able to feed yourself, not rely on supermarkets. My buddy pays 2 bucks a lb to have his deer butchered, he doesn't have the time to do it himself. But 2 bucks a lb is great!

DAMIT ! --- another un acceptable post. edited out.

come on-- the thread was about posting a pic up of what you love to eat

Edit : ""DELETED PUSSY PIC OF THE HOT WIFE""

DAMIT ! --- another un acceptable post. edited out.

come on-- the thread was about posting a pic up of what you love to eat

Edit : ""DELETED PUSSY PIC OF THE HOT WIFE""

I'd hardly call a boneless, delicious source of nutrients unacceptable. ;)

Ok im throwing a tantrum until halfwit posts a pic of food im not postings anymore

Hahaha, my food isn't as pretty. Here's pretty much what I eat, just at bigger portions than most lol. Ignore the Halloween bucket full of candy, that's the property of the squirt, and it's hiding. ;)

hevwLIi.jpg

Hahaha, my food isn't as pretty. Here's pretty much what I eat, just at bigger portions than most lol. Ignore the Halloween bucket full of candy, that's the property of the squirt, and it's hiding. ;)

hevwLIi.jpg

Kraft macaroni and cheese, i love that shit!!!!!!! I found them for a buck a box the other day so i had to load up.

Kraft macaroni and cheese, i love that shit!!!!!!! I found them for a buck a box the other day so i had to load up.

It's crazy how much protein is in Mac and cheese. I just add Tuna and pepper - and BAM! ~100g of protein, a healthy dose of fats (I use olive oil), and a fat serving of carbs that gets me ready for the gym. :D

That looks delicious Rockem!

Back