tested out something new, resulted in a complete fail. the T3 fucked me didn't it?

SoHo

[gill]
buddy of mine gave me his T3 said it was making him way too tired. it's abdi ibrahim tiromel the good stuff, in my personal opinion.

i'm eating 250cals over my maintenance which is 2750, low carb, and on 175mg test & 700mg tren a week. been doing this for 3 weeks. but also, i had the addition of 100mcg T3 a day.

naturally i gain muscle easy, and i when i cut i use the same compound stack, but instead of t3 i use clen, and eat around 2200 cals.

i figured when im on a deficit i still gain and lose fat so i wanted to see how far i can take it.

it's been 3 weeks and i've had absolute shit gains for 700mg of tren a week i am so angry i wasted all that tren.

please provide some insight because i am new to t3, it's the t3 that totally fucked my gains right?

You will not have gains when in a caloric deficit let alone also running such a high dose of T3. The goal of such a protocol would be to maintain existing muscle mass and lose fat.

If you doubt me (since you have previously stated that tren is "magical", play it out to an extreme. Consume zero calories for three weeks, take 1000mg test and 5000mg tren weekly, and 100mcg of T3 daily. Do you think you will have GAINZ on a zero calorie diet + T3 despite all the AAS?

Come now Tron, we all know tren is used on cows. Cows eat grass and hay; therefore, what was lacking is sufficient vitamin b-hay. :wiggle:

Fucked? Nah.

Just proving to yourself that you're carb depleted (big impact on visible changes and strength) and that tren can only *bend* the rules, not break them. :)

Ya gotta understand what a compound does and what to use it for specifically before using it... :dunno:
i did, i just underestimated the power!

i've come to the conclusion T3 is some crazy shit that should only be used when you've hit a wall when you're dieting. i know i hit a wall when i get to 10%, so i think i'll save it for then.. but definitely not at 100mcg

i did, i just underestimated the power!

i've come to the conclusion T3 is some crazy shit that should only be used when you've hit a wall when you're dieting. i know i hit a wall when i get to 10%, so i think i'll save it for then.. but definitely not at 100mcg

I think you are still drawing the wrong conclusion... as usual.

It is very easy for a person to go into a catabolic state with using T3. This shit in my opinion is dangerous to use unless you understand all of it's possible side effects. You need to understand your diet as well as your test levels. I have a bottle if anyone wants it...

It is very easy for a person to go into a catabolic state with using T3. This shit in my opinion is dangerous to use unless you understand all of it's possible side effects. You need to understand your diet as well as your test levels. I have a bottle if anyone wants it...
lol a bottle of what? t3? come on man... always push for pharma grade it gives me peace of mind. and you're damn right i'll spend ****** on 10ml of watson test cyp.. again.. peace of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done experiments running 50mcg with good results and have gone as high as 75mcg. At this point for me I felt and looked too flat. 50mcg is my perfect dosage for t3 while running a cycle which typically consists of 1G of test and whatever else I'm adding to my stack which in most cases is teen if I'm cutting. I wouldn't take t3 unless I was cutting anyhow.

lol a bottle of what? t3? come on man... always push for pharma grade it gives me peace of mind. and you're damn right i'll spend ****** on 10ml of watson test cyp.. again.. peace of mind.

Go away you've lost me. I think you are a real space cadet. I know now why some of the vets here are on your case. Good luck to ya...bye

100 mcg T3 is a huge amount for pharma grade. That's 3-5x what your body produces naturally. The best you could hope for was a recomp. Recomping is much much slower than cutting or bulking.

Back