lets see your home gym...

aky

VET
Just got mine a week ago...

-powertec power rack with lat attachemnt
-powertec utility bench (goes from decline to military/upright)
-olympic bar with 300lbs of weights
-treadmill

here's some pics...

Wish we had basements in my part of Carolina. I'd invest in my own equipment instead of a gym membership. Shit, I can't even get to the gym right now. The gas stations here are ALL OUT OF GAS. It was $3.29 for regular for it ran out, with long lines at the pump.

Oh well, woke up last night with bad shoulder pain. Seems my new cholesterol medication prescription is hurting my muscles.

Guess I'll just sit tight for a little while, then go see pullinbig when the situation changes.

I love my home gym, basically looks like one in the thread start pic, its a weider.
I really dont have a place for my home gym, so it goes where the kitchen table should. that's right. My kitchen is a gym, and i live in an apartment. A one bedroom.
The gym is like the focal point of my front room too. I still have a membership @ the local gym, but i love catching a quick w/o @ home.

-pushnpedl

here is the gym i had built when I was in Iraq in 2003. You can see the water lines on the wall where the room flooded every time it rained. I wasn't much, but its all we had.

Back