Lets talk about GH releasing peps!

Zeek

Community Veteran
Over the last couple of days there has been some really good info exchanged through members on various threads. Those were mainly in relation to IGF-LR3 and IGF DES.

Lets talk about the GH releasing peps now and keep it in simple english. No cut and paste studies allowed. Please explain things like you would to someone who has just heard of these for the first time.

I'll add my limited knowledge to this when I get back later. Wanted to put it up to catch the day time guys so they could ask questions or post what they know.

Ghrp-6

Although it's not the real deal it offers the same benefits. Thought I'll share, (GHRP-6 is not an active fragment of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). It is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogs that include unnatural D-amino acids that were developed for their growth hormone releasing activity and are called growth hormone secretagogues. It is now known that these growth hormone releasing peptides are distinct from GHRH and do not act at the GHRH receptor, but instead act at the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, now renamed as the ghrelin receptor. GHRP-6) Maybe some of the fellas tried this with good success and wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks

Although it's not the real deal it offers the same benefits. Thought I'll share, (GHRP-6 is not an active fragment of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). It is one of several synthetic met-enkephalin analogs that include unnatural D-amino acids that were developed for their growth hormone releasing activity and are called growth hormone secretagogues. It is now known that these growth hormone releasing peptides are distinct from GHRH and do not act at the GHRH receptor, but instead act at the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, now renamed as the ghrelin receptor. GHRP-6) Maybe some of the fellas tried this with good success and wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks

a few of the late nighters have a good bit of knowledge on these as well as a guy named user. I'll be back later hopefully will have some good stuff to read in here.

tossing a line out to O-M spotted him in the ass thread again a few min ago :p

Basically with these, you need the combination of ghrh and ghrp to be truly effective. A ghrp on its own will cause a spike of gh, but a ghrh will not do much unless taken during a natural pulse which is pretty hard to determine.

But when taken together they cause a good spike of gh that peaks at about 1 hour then declines.

I personally use mod grf and any ghrp. All of these were thought to reatch saturation at 100mcg but ghrp2 and Ipamorelin can be dosed higher. Ghrp 2&6 are usually the cheapest.

So I typically dose mod grf between 100-150 mcg 3 x a day with a ghrp. With ghrp2 I dose between 100-400mcg. Higher doses can produce sides. Ghrp6 between 100-200mcg. Hexarilin I dose at 400mcg with mod grf pwo. Ipam 100-400mcg.

So the combination three times a day to create pulses of gh. 100mcg of each is a good spot. This is creating a natural elevated pulse of gh. I use this even while on gh and especially if I have off days from gh.

These can also be used as a post cycle therapy (pct) of sorts for gh users. If splitting doses and doing it every day for extended periods of time you likely won't have natural pulses but using the peptides forces pituitary to release gh.

Last edited:
Basically with these, you need the combination of ghrh and ghrp to be truly effective. A ghrp on its own will cause a spike of gh, but a ghrh will not do much unless taken during a natural pulse which is pretty hard to determine.

But when taken together they cause a good spike of gh that peaks at about 1 hour then declines.

I personally use mod grf and any ghrp. All of these were thought to reatch saturation at 100mcg but ghrp2 and Ipamorelin can be dosed higher. Ghrp 2&6 are usually the cheapest.

So I typically dose mod grf between 100-150 mcg 3 x a day with a ghrp. With ghrp2 I dose between 100-400mcg. Higher doses can produce sides. Ghrp6 between 100-200mcg. Hexarilin I dose at 400mcg with mod grf pwo. Ipam 100-400mcg.

So the combination three times a day to create pulses of gh. 100mcg of each is a good spot. This is creating a natural elevated pulse of gh. I use this even while on gh and especially if I have off days from gh.

These can also be used as a post cycle therapy (pct) of sorts for gh users. If splitting doses and doing it every day for extended periods of time you likely won't have natural pulses but using the peptides forces pituitary to release gh.

Thanks buddy, Good post! I'm getting some GHRP soon but I'm a little skeptical on the Igf-peptides...Maybe I can pick your brain? Any thoughts?

Thank you user and explained perfectly for anyone to understand!

there is too much copy and paste sickness going on around the other boards in relation to these very important tools. It turns people off and they end up missing out on possible game changers.

Ive taken GHRP-6 before and felt like it helped a little but not that much. The main thing that it did is made me hungry as fuck! about 15-20 mins after injecting i could eat anything and any amount especially pre workout. So def only use during a bulk. One time i remember i had a steak, 2 glasses of milk, 2 eggs sandwhiches, 3 scoops of peanut butter, and 2 bananas and was still hungry lol

I notice I feel intense hunger with GHRP-2 dosed around 250mcgs like that which liftnbig described! My original source of peptide knowledge (a certain manufacturer) told me to dose GHRP with the GHRH 3x/daily for best results but I don't notice a whole lot less in terms of gain/recovery dosing once just in the morning.

Ive taken GHRP-6 before and felt like it helped a little but not that much. The main thing that it did is made me hungry as fuck! about 15-20 mins after injecting i could eat anything and any amount especially pre workout. So def only use during a bulk. One time i remember i had a steak, 2 glasses of milk, 2 eggs sandwhiches, 3 scoops of peanut butter, and 2 bananas and was still hungry lol

Yea, I know I can benefit in the hunger department...My appetite is up and down alot of times.

You were doing the GHRP-6 by itself?

I notice I feel intense hunger with GHRP-2 dosed around 250mcgs like that which liftnbig described! My original source of peptide knowledge (a certain manufacturer) told me to dose GHRP with the GHRH 3x/daily for best results but I don't notice a whole lot less in terms of gain/recovery dosing once just in the morning.

interesting what did you notice from your over all experience with it?

I found IGF-1 tests for $42

It's going to come down to some testing at least a few times for this old dog.

You either feel like you are getting HGH like gains or not from these is my opinion. I'm sure not all suppliers are putting out a good product also.

To add to the great info that User already posted, the effect from the combination of a GHRP and a GHRH is synergistic, i.e. 1+2=6.

Here's a chart comparing growth hormone levels due to 3 different protocols. You want the large pulse that the GRF/GHRP combo delivers, not the slow bleed from the CJC 1295 (with DAC, I assume).

Edit: I pulled the chart because Zeek made me fear for my life and my toenails. Just do a google image search for gh pulse or gh peptide chart.

Last edited:
Thank you RP, I'm not going to ask where that came from either :)

But I hear a hit squad comes out and pulls toe nails off for less infractions.

Ya Zeek I was using the GHRP-6 alone, this was before i knew about the synergist affect with adding the GHRH

I'll be in PCt before long and clean. It will be peptide time followed by blood work which I will openly post here. Good or bad results, it's getting posted.

I'll be in PCt before long and clean. It will be peptide time followed by blood work which I will openly post here. Good or bad results, it's getting posted.

Good to hear brother - it'll be nice to have empirical results instead of anecdote.

Back