Letter from Customs

Not sure what the rules are in the US, but FED-Ex has the right to inspect packages sent within the country up here in Canada. Canada Post is the only safe route to go.

The only thing I can tell you is that , you said you got some letters before. And I know you probably just through them away. Like all of us do. So maybe since you didnt respond to those letters and customs for some reason notice that, then that would be why they would send this one certified. So that they know you received it. See I've had bill collectors send me mail and I didnt respond so they started sending certified letters but didnt put down who they were from so when I picked it up at the post office I didnt know where the letter was coming from until I signed for it. So now that I signed for it they knew I received it. But your lucky that you already know who sent you this certified letter. Because if you didnt I'm sure you would have picked it up and then after you signed and opened it and found out were it came from , you would be like O shit!!. And then they would know that you received it. It's stupid on there part to put down where the letter was coming from. Just dont pick it up.

So that's there reason they sent it certified so they will know you definently got it, if you went and signed for it

Micro

BUFFDAWG10 said:
If it is domestic, it won't go through customs, why would you get a letter???? No I don't think this will happen with domestic packs!! It doesn't mean they can't do a controlled delivery though, if they have pinpointed a source!

Thanks!

I am still waiting to hear more about domestic(USA) packages. Anyone ever have a domestic problem. Obviously, I didn't mean with Customs!

compman said:
I am still waiting to hear more about domestic(USA) packages. Anyone ever have a domestic problem. Obviously, I didn't mean with Customs!

You have to worry about the postal inspectors. Consider them the domestic version of customs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Letter from Customs

BiggieSwolls said:
Because they want to have it documented that you did in fact "receive" this customs letter. Honestly, from talking with Postal Inspectors, this is a classic case where they have flagged your addy and want to have it documented that you have recieved a customs letter(hence the registered letter because you would have to sign for it) and you can bet that the next package they pick off to that address will receive some serious attention. Probably along the lines of an attempted controlled delivery. Then if you try and fight it in court and say that you were unaware of what was in the package or whatever it is your excuse would be, they can show that you have been ordering these packages for awhile and even acknowledged receiving a customs letter about this very issue(the signed registered letter receipt).

Get yourself another shipping address.

Great post. That makes alot of sense.

I understand the Postal Service but I am still very curious if anyone has ever had any problems with domestic shipments. Particularly Priority mail. I figure with priority mail they don't have much time for inspection. Tip: I also figure that if inside the package your gear is wrapped like a present with a card, they aren't going to open and ruin the pretty wrapping.

compman said:
I understand the Postal Service but I am still very curious if anyone has ever had any problems with domestic shipments. Particularly Priority mail. I figure with priority mail they don't have much time for inspection. Tip: I also figure that if inside the package your gear is wrapped like a present with a card, they aren't going to open and ruin the pretty wrapping.

Rest assured your domestic packages sent via Priority mail are not going to be searched unless:

- Your source is under investigation
- You are under investigation
- Somehow the illicit drugs are easily seen in the package
- The contents of the package are leaking out everywhere (Even then they have to prove that the liquid is of an illegal nature before they open the package)

Wartime100 said:
That is interesting since brock had a pack seized from the same source as me and at the same time.
i would guess there watching anything coming from this source and it seems also building up a case against you . i dont want to worry you but it seems so after reading these other posts . i mean i went into cuffs over a lsd charge when i was 19 and was down for the count man so i know what im talking about .
EVERYONE THAT IS ORDERING FROM THIS SOURCE DO NOT . FIND ANOTHER ONE and wartime , DONT GO TO PICK UP THE LETTER . just act like you know nothing of the letter or package or you might get popped in a few weeks from now . :(

compman said:
well years ago i was one of the smaller guys under the big lsd guy in my area and his source was shipping it via regular mail in letters across country .;)

Re: Letter from Customs

Wartime100 said:
Today I had something strange happen. I had a note left by the mail carrier saying that I had to goto the post office to pickup a certified letter from US customs. Anytime I had a customs letter sent to me before they haven't been sent using certified mail. Any thoughts on what they are trying to pull? Needless to say I won't be going to pick this letter up.

sorry to reply so late on this thread (i've had no access to a comp lately) but this is the EXACT same thing that happened to me a couple days ago. A letter from the USPS left saying they had a letter from Customs and I had to go down and sign for it. I just threw the notice away...

Biggie- your explanation sheds alot of light on things. I was wondering why customs wouldn't just send the standard seizure letter and why they would make me sign for it. Thank you for the info :)

Last edited:
I was Home last year when the mailman stopped by and asked me to sign for a customs letter.... He said (this dosent look good) then gave me the letter. It was my first customs letter I had recieved.I just tossed it and nothing has ever been sent to me or my addy since. Like I said this was last summer so I was thrown off by it especially since no one seemed to have any idea's.

biggie is absoulutely right ,,, dont sign for "jack shit" my friends or it will probably be ur ass down the line.....,,,,, if it comes through free and clear , ok. If u start gettin letters and stuff,, just forget it. ur money is probably gone. .. Better than years off ur life my friend....lol?

does anyone have a customs letter scanned that they can put up, and just shade out the addy and name. I don't think I've ever seen one.

compman said:

Of course it happens, I hadn't had any problems yet though. I was worried for a time though, because a source I used got busted 2 or 3 days before I sent money, sucked to lose the cash but I was pretty nervous for a few months. I still am a bit, things are getting very, very risky these days. Anywho, this guy used to use USPS and had no problems for about 3 years, until finally one of his packs supposedly was broken open, revealing the contents inside, so something as simple as "poor packaging"/bad luck brought him down. He used to double wrap everything though, so I think it was a case of bad luck, either something got caught in machinery or who knows.

Yes domestic people get busted too!

Powerhouse9 said:
does anyone have a customs letter scanned that they can put up, and just shade out the addy and name. I don't think I've ever seen one.

Here you go..not funny indeed..:(

Last edited:
Back