LFC Suspension ?

Micro

I guess this question would be more for needsize since I know he has taken it. You said that it was alittle painfull. Now my question is if you had to could you inject the same spot eod. Would the pain be gone before your next injection. Like could you inject each side of the glutes eod or is the pain to much that you have to wait a few days for you could hit the same spot. I know everone is different when it comes to pain but I'm just trying to get an idea. Since I know needsize was injection twice ed he had to come across hitting the same spot without much time inbetween shots.

O by the way The oilbase spectro suspension I'm taking, I just started mixing it with some BL durabolin that I had, 1cc of each and no pain at all. Thank god , because that shit was killing me and ed injections were impossible, for me atleast

If you shot the same spot ed you would create alot of scar tissue. With ed injections it is best to inject a different spot ed.

Wartime100 said:
If you shot the same spot ed you would create alot of scar tissue. With ed injections it is best to inject a different spot ed.

Yeah I know , I was curious about hitting the same spot eod. I'm just trying to judge the pain. Seeing how long the spot stays sore. I guess I'm compairing it to the oilbase gear that I got. If I shot it straight without mixing it with some other gear. The pain last for like 3 to 4days. And hitting small muscle groups like the shoulder is out of the question because to many nerves and the pain seemed like it last forever. I would never hit the same spot ed.

Back