LGD 4033/Ostarine shut down mood gains

This was Unique.

Sorry to hear about the vision sides bro. I bumped my s4 up to 100mg last week and have not experienced any vision sides at all. Goes to show everyones different. I have noticed that my side effects vary depending on the brand I use.

what are you talking about??

A herbal test booster ain't gonna boost your test levels enough to balance out the shut down from a chemical compound like LGD. If your willing to pin HCG well, you might aswell just do a light test e/c cycle with an ai on hand and run a proper pct and be done with it. The strength/muscle gains will be 3 times better than with sarms and you will feel better too. Like I said sarms are good for a bridge or during a cruise if you blast and cruise but LGD on its own is a no-no. S4 and osta don't shut you down as much. The most important things are DIET and HARD TRAINING!

If you run a cycle of ostarine and LGD 4033 for four weeks or even six as a stand alone you can have HCGenerate as a mini PCT or you can run it towards the end with your cycle and not suffer much to any testosterone loss.

If you run a cycle of ostarine and LGD 4033 for four weeks or even six as a stand alone you can have HCGenerate as a mini PCT or you can run it towards the end with your cycle and not suffer much to any testosterone loss.

This is simply not true bro. There is no natural supplement that can actually boost your testosterone levels. These products you speak of are nothing but over-priced plant extracts. You NEED nolva and/or clomid as a PCT. There's no substitutions. LGD in particular is just as suppressive as traditional AAS and therefore must be followed by a full PCT.

Sarms are not testosterone, so when they start shutting you down and your test levels are reducing, not only in your muscles but in your brain. Don't get me wrong they work well as a recomp I did get some strength and lbm increases but by about the 6th week your appetite will wane fatigue/anxiety sets in and you start feeling like shite all because your test levels are low because of the shut down.

Could this be solved by starting Clomid a bit early to stimulate testosterone production? i.e. overlapping the last 1-2 weeks of the cycle with the start of the PCT?

Back