Libido is Out Of Control

MGunz

This post might seem retarded but holy christ the last couple of weeks have just been crazy. I'v never felt like this in my life. My libido is so high, It's all I can think about. I can't even wear short or sweat pants, cause I'm getting random hard on's throughout the day everyday. Sitting in class, working, anything Im doing they just fucking strike! Im 20 weeks into a test cycle and added tren 3 weeks ago and that is about when this started. Anyone else experience this from tren? It might sound amazing, but it's honestly distracting me from life at the moment, I mean it's literally the ONLY thing on my mind 24/7.
I wish everygirl in the world could just have this feeling for 30 minutes so they could know what I'm going through right now LOL im losing my mind for christs sake I jerked it while driving home the other day WTF. End of rant..

Hahaha...that's funny!

Yuppers Tren did that for me too! I can't wait to run it again...I'm going to wait a couple cycles down the road tho..:chomp: can't imagine what mast would be like with it...:D

yeah im 3 wks in test c and tren e cycle and im a walking hard on haha love it tho..when im off cycle i could give a shit about shex which sort of sucks..my girl always gets pissed at me

Oh that's too funny!

Gosh damn - add some proviron to the mix and you'll be able to jack off on the way home without even using your hands. :D

The combo of test - tren - and proviron rocks my libido! :)

Back