libido problems with deca!

akurdas

Hey guys I'm on the 10th week of my cycle - 750mg sustanon, 500mg Deca and 50mg Dianabol.
Everything was perfectly fine until the week 7. Around week 6 I ran out of sustanon
and couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to take my left over test enanthates from my previous cycle until I find sustanon again.
Everything seemed fine at first, but now my libido dropped significantly. My guess is because of it's longer ester, enanthate didn't even start working
until its too late:(
Now I got some test propionates from a friend
and stopped using deca. What do you guys suggest I do?

Last edited:
Takes a while for Test E to kick in. I know you know this now, but you always need to have everything on hand before starting a cycle.

Are you using an AI (e.g. arimidex) and a DA (e.g. pramipexole). That is usually causes ED for guys on deca.

I suggest that you stop your cycle, wait two weeks and start on your pct.

How in the hell did you even start a cycle with out knowing if you had enough gear to last your whole cycle?

Takes a while for Test E to kick in. I know you know this now, but you always need to have everything on hand before starting a cycle.

Are you using an AI (e.g. arimidex) and a DA (e.g. pramipexole). That is usually causes ED for guys on deca.

Unfortunately I learned it the hard way. I will never start a cycle until I have everything on hand again.
I used arimidex on my previous cycle, but not using it this time. I still have it on hand just in case.

Doesn't it seem like the just in case event has come? Have you gotten blood work to see how high your estradiol is? Are you familiar with how the process of aromatization works?

And you didn't answer that dopamine agonist part of the question. Are you using anything like prami or caber to control prolactin? High prolactin definitely causes your symptoms. Again, have you checked this via blood work recently?

my guess is your estrogen levels are higher if not prolactin... trial and error is how it worked for me but bloods tell the true story.... I would personally get started on an AI, wait two weeks and see.... do what you want with that

Do you blood test as soon as possible! You should have already done it to check your estrogen level.

Doesn't it seem like the just in case event has come? Have you gotten blood work to see how high your estradiol is? Are you familiar with how the process of aromatization works?

And you didn't answer that dopamine agonist part of the question. Are you using anything like prami or caber to control prolactin? High prolactin definitely causes your symptoms. Again, have you checked this via blood work recently?

Thanks for the help.
I have my blood work checked before I start the cycle. Price of the blood work is 300$ in my country, so its not really easy to do it too frequently:(
Right now I started taking 0.5 mg Arimidex every day and 0.25 mg Dostinex 2 times a week. I dropped the deca from my cycle, but I will continue taking 400mg/week test prop.

Been awhile since I have been on here but it still amazes me why people won't over load on supplies. My rule of thumb was always to order more of what you plan to run and check it again before beginning. It's not like you are gonna stop with this one cycle. It's all quite elementary Watson :)

Good Luck ,
Peace Oz

Been awhile since I have been on here but it still amazes me why people won't over load on supplies. My rule of thumb was always to order more of what you plan to run and check it again before beginning. It's not like you are gonna stop with this one cycle. It's all quite elementary Watson :)

Good Luck ,
Peace Oz

Merry Xmas!!! That got my libido going lol

Back