Lies lies and more lies!!!!!

Must be a smear tactic some sleazy operators use to taint others reputation. Wouldn't put it past em.

I just wanna know how come I only see people talking and raving about pinnacle on this forum and none of the others. And how come there are members with "pin" supporter avatars? I'm new so I'm honestly just wondering because I have read some things over at other forums.

I just wanna know how come I only see people talking and raving about pinnacle on this forum and none of the others. And how come there are members with "pin" supporter avatars? I'm new so I'm honestly just wondering because I have read some things over at other forums.

You must of heard wrong because Pinn is a top notch UGL. There's been many people including myself, that have taken blood tests that have proven Pinn's validity...

Because like many forums, sponsors are supported and non-sponsors become non-existent. Furthermore, "the things" you have read over at other forums, are usually posted by competitors who are sponsors of those forums.

I have used many Pinnacle products without any problems. Their Customer service is the best I have ever dealt with in 15 years of using AAS. Can you get an infection..Of course you can. Are UGL's as sterile as Pharm grade facilities? NOT even close! But for Right now Pinnacle is at the top of the game and I'm sticking with them until they prove they are not Worthy!!!

I think I should def comment on this thread and clear up everything. Im 100% I was the first guy to say something about PIP from pins gear. But what most people don't realize I was pinning 750mg of tren ace a week and 750mg of test prop a week to. And shit when your jacking gear like that for 16 weeks yeah your going to run into problems. I was only pinning glutes to. After I had the terrible PIP (12 weeks in) I bitched about it for a week, I started rotating in quads glutes and delts. and ran into no problems with the same vials for the rest of my cycle.
Guys I had great gains on that cycle and its top notch! I think everyone freaked out bc I was at the end of my cycle and the last thing they heard from me was complaining about PIP from pins gear. and just droped of the map.

LONG STORY SHORT PINS GEAR IS G2G! I WOULD USE IT TO THIS DAY. AS THEY HAVE GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE ALSO FAST SHIPPING YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND THAT AROUND HERE THESE DAYS FOR THE DOLLARS

Is pinnacle really busy right now or something? I made my western union payment last Thursday and have still yet to receive my order. This is my 3rd order from them and the first two were really fast.....if I don't get it tomorrow i'm gonna be emailing JB

Made my second order with them two weeks ago, because the first went so easily. They started process the day after I emailed, so, once again, no delays. Maybe check your spam folder again?

Also, just got my baseline bloodwork, so ill be posting up my results in October.

EDIT: JUST WENT TO THE MAILBOX AND THERE WAS MY SHIPMENT. EXACTLY ON TIME!

I'm still acquiring items for my first cycle with them, so can't report on the quality, but the shipping is fantastic.

Last edited:
Because like many forums, sponsors are supported and non-sponsors become non-existent. Furthermore, "the things" you have read over at other forums, are usually posted by competitors who are sponsors of those forums.
This is correct. Websites promote their own sponsors and sometimes lie about non-sponsors so the members will stick to the paying sponsors. Pinn has a great rep here because so many guys here have used them and know first hand how good they are.

I think I should def comment on this thread and clear up everything. Im 100% I was the first guy to say something about PIP from pins gear. But what most people don't realize I was pinning 750mg of tren ace a week and 750mg of test prop a week to. And shit when your jacking gear like that for 16 weeks yeah your going to run into problems. I was only pinning glutes to. After I had the terrible PIP (12 weeks in) I bitched about it for a week, I started rotating in quads glutes and delts. and ran into no problems with the same vials for the rest of my cycle.
Guys I had great gains on that cycle and its top notch! I think everyone freaked out bc I was at the end of my cycle and the last thing they heard from me was complaining about PIP from pins gear. and just droped of the map.

LONG STORY SHORT PINS GEAR IS G2G! I WOULD USE IT TO THIS DAY. AS THEY HAVE GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE ALSO FAST SHIPPING YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND THAT AROUND HERE THESE DAYS FOR THE DOLLARS

Pinnacle now uses raws that are non painful.

Another question, how come their anavar is so cheap? If, I'm not mistaken it seems to be cheaper than real raw anavar powder?

Another question, how come their anavar is so cheap? If, I'm not mistaken it seems to be cheaper than real raw anavar powder?

You might want to double check that raw source. Pinn is competitive with several other sources and none of them are cheaper than that of the raws. I could charge you fifty bucks for an aspirin, doesn't mean it's more powerful or more "legit".

You might want to double check that raw source. Pinn is competitive with several other sources and none of them are cheaper than that of the raws. I could charge you fifty bucks for an aspirin, doesn't mean it's more powerful or more "legit".

I could be wrong. I mean I'm fairly new to all this and I'm still natural at the moment but I've been told by many who claim and are "in the know" that if the var is cheap it's probably fake. But again a lot of these guys are old school guys who probably aren't too involved in the modern UGL game and are still living in the 90s. I will say that a mass spec test of the gear done by someone who randomly order the gear would put me at ease because atm Pinnacle is one of the top labs I'm thinking of going with when I decide to start.

I could be wrong. I mean I'm fairly new to all this and I'm still natural at the moment but I've been told by many who claim and are "in the know" that if the var is cheap it's probably fake. But again a lot of these guys are old school guys who probably aren't too involved in the modern UGL game and are still living in the 90s. I will say that a mass spec test of the gear done by someone who randomly order the gear would put me at ease because atm Pinnacle is one of the top labs I'm thinking of going with when I decide to start.
Well, good luck on getting someone to pay to have it analyzed, but I can say that I've run it personally from Pinn and have had great results. I can also say that their var isn't cheap compared with other online UGL's (it's on par), but it will be MUCH cheaper than street prices as with all AAS.

Back