Lift's Second Cycle - Test and Tren.

LiftTillIDie said:
I plan on a short post cycle therapy (pct) perhaps 4-6 weeks in duration, then hopping back on long esters for the summer. I know its not the healthiest option but for now the time on=time off isn't what I want to do.

You mean your coming off for only 4-6 weeks? It it might be better to just stay on...that way your not having huge fluctuations. You should probably talk to some vets, their not gonna like it but it's reality. I can definitely understand why you don't want to come off. It's not healthy, but there are goals we want to achieve and we are young and dumb :)

outlawtas2 said:
You mean your coming off for only 4-6 weeks? It it might be better to just stay on...that way your not having huge fluctuations. You should probably talk to some vets, their not gonna like it but it's reality. I can definitely understand why you don't want to come off. It's not healthy, but there are goals we want to achieve and we are young and dumb :)

I can't see any reason not to come off, even if its for small amounts of time. I think its important for your body to be off at least 2-3 times a year even if its only for a month. Plus it helps clear up some receptors, which is important because if you stay on gear continuously you will just have to use more and more for the same results.

outlawtas2 said:
What's your goal for your cutting cycle?

It's going to depend on how much I weigh going into it, I may still bulk up a little before I cut, but I'd like to see myself around 10%. It's been a long time since I've been that lean.

LiftTillIDie said:
It's going to depend on how much I weigh going into it, I may still bulk up a little before I cut, but I'd like to see myself around 10%. It's been a long time since I've been that lean.

When you starting to cut?

I'm aiming for a little lower but it's been way to long for me as well...

Like I said I'll probably do a little ground work at the end of this cycle then try to maintain it for a little while and start cutting full boar late spring/early summer.

Praise the lord my new tren finally arrived. Today will be the first inject. I was told by my source that he personally made this batch so lets hope I have some better luck with this stuff.

Legs Strength

Squats 315 x3 405 x3 (wraps only) 455 x5 (belt and wraps) had to fight hard for the last couple
Hamstring curls full stack x8 x8 x8
Calf work superset w/ decline crunches
Preacher curls superset w/ dip machine

First shot of the new tren and it went in the left quad. My leg is a little more sore than normal but that could be because I've gotten used to 1ml shots.

Upper Body strength

flat bench 225 x5 275 x5 315 x2 335 x2 365 x1 385 x miss - fucking pathetic
bb rows 275 x5 345 x8
Standing military 185 x6 205 x6 (used a belt and wraps this time)
Shrugs 315 x5 435 x6

Rows and military felt great. I am considering quitting bench for the rest of the cycle. I could do more than this natty.

LiftTillIDie said:
Upper Body strength

flat bench 225 x5 275 x5 315 x2 335 x2 365 x1 385 x miss - fucking pathetic

Yep, that's pretty pathetic. LOL! WTF you talking about?

Was it cause it was a bad miss, and it got stuck on your chest?

outlawtas2 said:
Yep, that's pretty pathetic. LOL! WTF you talking about?

Was it cause it was a bad miss, and it got stuck on your chest?

No I never get it stuck on my chest, if I miss a bench it's halfway up. I'm just frusterated because all of my lifts are now prettymuch where they were at the end of last cycle except for bench. Not only has it not caught up, it's actually down! I've gained 20 lbs and I'm on steroids, it seems like I should have at least gotten a rep or two, but I actually did more a couple weeks before the cycle started.

Aczech said:
sorry to hear the backwards movement..hope ya get it reversed

Thanks bro. I'm not getting too worked up over it, just frustrated. Everything else is moving in the right direction.

Yeah you need to relax. Your expect too much outta yourself. Your making great progress so don't get greedy!

BTW, what do you mean when you say "if I miss a bench, it's halfway up"?

check your form, you maybe just relying on brute strength to push the weight. also what worked for me is change your grip for a bit of time if its naturally wide bring it in a couple fingers or visa versa. Keep it up looks like you are doing well, don't get frustrated just take it as a challenge and go forward.

LiftTillIDie said:
8 weeks down and I stepped on the scale tonight. Went straight to 290. I couldn't believe it so I stepped off and stripped off my watch, knife, keys, wallet, cell phone, and stepped back on. Went right back to 290. I don't feel 290, and I don't know how I could have gained the weight so fast. My friend got on the scale and he was right where he was supposed to be so who knows. I'll weigh again in about a week to see if its real. If so that puts me up about 27 lbs.
woops my bad, guess i should've read more. lol. that's great bro. keep it up
you should post some pics bro. you must be massive.

outlawtas2 said:
Yeah you need to relax. Your expect too much outta yourself. Your making great progress so don't get greedy!

BTW, what do you mean when you say "if I miss a bench, it's halfway up"?

You are right I do expect too much. Better to overshoot than undershoot imo. It's gotten me where I am so far.

I mean that my weak spot in bench is not off my chest like most people, it's on the way up. I never get the bar stuck on my chest. I think it has something to do with the way my chest inserts, it's proportionally much stronger than my tris and shoulders.

LiftTillIDie said:
You are right I do expect too much. Better to overshoot than undershoot imo. It's gotten me where I am so far.

That's true. As long as your expectations keep you motivated as opposed to depressed then your in good shape.

truck said:
check your form, you maybe just relying on brute strength to push the weight. also what worked for me is change your grip for a bit of time if its naturally wide bring it in a couple fingers or visa versa. Keep it up looks like you are doing well, don't get frustrated just take it as a challenge and go forward.

I don't think its a form issue because like I said I am doing things exactly the same as before. Back arched, shoulders pinched, feet planted, butt clenched etc.

I think you are onto something with changing the grip, I was actually thinking the same thing. I'm going to work on close-grip bench because I think my tris may be lagging.

Painful Pleasure said:
woops my bad, guess i should've read more. lol. that's great bro. keep it up
you should post some pics bro. you must be massive.

I am not quite 290. As I mentioned in that post I think it was just a fluke weigh. I weighed myself on two scales today, my buddy's scale put me at 285-287 and my gym scale put me at 281. I conclude that I'm somewhere between 280-285, which seems about right looking in the mirror. I will definitely post pics but not till all is said and done with the cycle. If you want some old pics check my last cycle log.

Back