Liporexin is in - Non Stimulatory Fat burning will now commence.

ulter

Official Sponsor
LIPOREXIN

Liporexin is a stimulant free thermogenic and lipolytic formula.
It enhances your body's ability to burn fat as well as enhancing your metabolism. Most fat burners work by speeding you up, Liporexin enhances the natural thermogenic and lipolytic action of your body without the use of strong stimulants like ephedra. Liporexin is a powerful but more natural approach to fat loss.

Liporexin may also have a mild
nootropic effect, mostly due to its
high acetyl-l-carnitine content.

Ingredients:

Acetyl-l-Carnitine:
Also known as ALCAR. A more biologically active form of l-carnitine. This acetylated version of L-carnitine has been shown to have many beneficial effects on mitochondrial use of energy. Because of this Acetyl-l-Carnitine improves available energy and lipid metabolism. In addition, through the donation of its acetyl group it enhances the amount of available acetyl-choline, which will have nootropic(mind enhancing) effects. ALCAR also has a great number of benefits with respect to heart health.

Green Tea extract (50% ECGC):
Green Tea polyphenols have been shown in clinical trials to elevate metabolism by up to 6-8% or more. It also has great anti-oxidant benefits, improves glucose clearance and limits the enzyme 5a reductase.

Acetyl-l-Tyrosine:
A more biologically active form of tyrosine which is a precursor for dopamine and norepinephrine that are among the "fat burning" and appetite control neurotransmitters. Tyrosine is also essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.

DMAE:
DMAE is a precursor to acetylcholine the main neurotransmitter in the human brain. Supplementation with DMAE has been shown to increase neuromuscular performance as well as providing a direct but mild stimulatory effect which acts to reduce perceived exertion.

Grapeseed extract:
A powerful anti-oxidant. Grape seed extract has been shown to Reduce skin aging and loss of elasticity as well as Enhance capillary strength and vascular function.

Capsicum (7% capsicanoids):
Studies indicate that Capsicum can slow fat absorption in the small intestine and boost the metabolic rate so the thermogenesis (fat burning) is enhanced.

Guggulsterones Z and E:
Shown to maintain and improve thryroid levels, which is critical when dieting. Also reduces LDL cholesterol and some studies show that it increases HDL levels, an important, if secondary, concern among most people.

Ginger root 5% and Bioperine (both shown to enhance and improve absorption of the ingredients)

Vitamin B3- as co-factor Nicotinamide 5mg
Nicotinamide, via its major metabolite NAD++ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), is involved in a wide range of biological processes but most importantly the production of energy.

Vitamin B6- as co-factor Piridoxal-5-phosphate 5mg
Piridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B-6, it is essential for protein synthesis and lipid metabolism. P-5-P has additional benefits with respect to heart health, influence on homcysteine levels, and on reducing pre-menstrual symptoms likely due to its effects on neurotransmitter synthesis.

Vitamin B5- as d-calcium pantothenate 5mg
d-calcium pantothenate is important for the production of the essential cofactor called Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is necessary for production of steroid hormones and cholesterol. Coenzyme A is also necessary for some of the more important enzymatic processes include the break down and use of carbohydrates and fats. (ie. glycogenolysis, glycolysis, lipolysis, peroxisomal and mitochondrial beta oxidation, and the TCA energy producing cycle )

180 capsules

LIPOREXIN

ulter, have you promoted the fat reducing affects of Glocorell yet? I am currently on a maintinance calorie level doing absolutely no cardio. Since adding Glucorell to my supp regimen I have been losing 2 lbs. per week of body weight and my strenght levels are going up simultaneously.

Yes, I have been telling people for over a year that Glucorell R will change their body composition. By lowering your insulin levels it causes you to drop body fat. By causing the mitochondria in your muscles cells to work harder it makes them suck up more glucose. So your muscles are fuller and better fed. The result is that you have more energy and you get stronger.

Utler i am still wondering when this t-rex i got off you guys is going to kick in. 2 a day and still no difference. Any suggestions??

You should try 2 caps upon rising and 2 mid-afternoon. Make sure you're getting enough water and some carbs. You should notice by now that your going to drop anchor more often than before. This is the first indication that it's sped up your metabolism and hense your fat burning.

you may like 4 spread out better as opposed to 2 and 2.. but it is a matter of both individual response and preference

I curious as to why DMAE doesnt appear in more supplements.....

ulter said:
You should notice by now that your going to drop anchor more often than before. This is the first indication that it's sped up your metabolism and hense your fat burning.

:confused: huh?:confused:

ahh very good,

yes it definatley did that to me

I "dropped the kids of at the pool" often and with force while I took T-REX

YellowJacket said:
I curious as to why DMAE doesnt appear in more supplements.....

underrated and relatively expensive.. its just cheaper to toss in some cheap low grade herbal or extra caffiene...

I added Glucorell R to my diet in May...In addition to seeing a nutritionist every so often--as my wt. goes up..My bf% has dropped each time I get checked. He has uped my carbs/meals each visit, and though I'm eating clean, I'm now eating 75g carbs per meal 6 times a day...even right before bed. this is the most carbs I've eaten consistently yet I either maintain or loose fat while gainging muscle. I'm using the same cycle as I did last year..winn, eq, test, Letro. Only diff is more clean carbs. and Glucorell R...I expected to gain some fat at this amt. of cals/carbs.but have not...and I'm never starving or craving carbs.bf. is now 5-6%

diesel said:
I added Glucorell R to my diet in May...In addition to seeing a nutritionist every so often--as my wt. goes up..My bf% has dropped each time I get checked. He has uped my carbs/meals each visit, and though I'm eating clean, I'm now eating 75g carbs per meal 6 times a day...even right before bed. this is the most carbs I've eaten consistently yet I either maintain or loose fat while gainging muscle. I'm using the same cycle as I did last year..winn, eq, test, Letro. Only diff is more clean carbs. and Glucorell R...I expected to gain some fat at this amt. of cals/carbs.but have not...and I'm never starving or craving carbs.bf. is now 5-6%

:D

Back