liquid ancillaries, junk?

synnist

ok these sites supposedly sell ancillaries such as nolva, clomid, legally.

50 MG per ML, 50ML bottle for $20 , thats 2,500 MG total

is the quality of this stuff crap or what? how can clomid be so cheap?

They're legit.
Clomid or Nolva powder is dirt cheap if bought in bulk. All you gotta do is buy the empty vials and suspend it in liquid.
Cost for 10 Grams of Nolva or Clomid is $20-50 maybe cheaper if you buy alot.
Now imagine how many bottles of liquid stuff you can make with that and the profit margin.

Last edited:
Canuck4 said:
They're legit.
Clomid or Nolva powder is dirt cheap if bought in bulk. All you gotta do is buy the empty vials and suspend it in liquid.
Cost for 10 Grams of Nolva or Clomid is $20-50 maybe cheaper if you buy alot.
Now imagine how many bottles of liquid stuff you can make with that and the profit margin.

would you not be able to put these powders in empty capsules, at whatever dose u desire? curious

dunno..that sounds a lil too good to be true.
i have heard the liquid solutions potency are crap and you need way more. if they can sell this stuff legally so cheap, why are people still selling pill form for so much?

Its way way more expensive to get a pill press and produce tabs, foil packs boxes etc..
Also its alot easier to measure some powder and put in a liquid solution vial than sitting there and measuring and capping thousands of capsules.
Pills are more expensive no matter what you get.
Raw powder is dirt cheap.

PS. This stuff is not legal, its for research purposes only. You'll still get in trouble if you consume it. Its just a loophole.
Now, how accurate these companys dose their products and if they put the correct amount of powder in their liquids is a mystery. Only lab testing can tell for sure.

Last edited:
Powders are dirt cheap! You can get 1g of Clen for under $2.00 USD. Do you know how much clen that will make? 10 liters dosed at 100mcg/mL.

Ordering the raw materials oversees is dirt cheap. That is how most of these companies and underground labs can sell things so cheap and still make a killing.

synnist said:
dunno..that sounds a lil too good to be true.
i have heard the liquid solutions potency are crap and you need way more. if they can sell this stuff legally so cheap, why are people still selling pill form for so much?

potency is crap? bro i can assure you that your getting EXACTLY what is stated on the label. If it says 50mg/mL Clomiphene Citrate, then that is exactly what you are getting

do you guys use liquid solutions, and say no fucken way im buying the pill form?
fonz on elitefitness directed me to someone selling a brand of nolvas that were disgustingly expensive, but he said they were "generic" and u need half as much as any other shit.

Liqua-Clomid is for research purposes only. It is not meant
for the ingestion by human, as it is not sterile.'

not sterile?

synnist said:
Liqua-Clomid is for research purposes only. It is not meant
for the ingestion by human, as it is not sterile.'

not sterile?

WTF !!

Did it ever occur to you that just might be another way to get around the legality of it ?? .......:confused:

Maybe you should just get some tabs and forget about these great liquid companies. :mad:

All you've done on this thread is find different ways to bash L-S, do you have an interest in a competitor ??

bluewizz said:
would you not be able to put these powders in empty capsules, at whatever dose u desire? curious

If you have a source, of course - but it is easier in liquid isn't it :) being that it is much faster.

These companies have been around for awhile bro, you apperantly have not - because they are well loved, so go easy on the bashing :)

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF !!

Did it ever occur to you that just might be another way to get around the legality of it ?? .......:confused:

Maybe you should just get some tabs and forget about these great liquid companies. :mad:

All you've done on this thread is find different ways to bash L-S, do you have an interest in a competitor ??

He's just a moron bro. He told me that after 3 years on juice that I should look like Arnold, as if everyone had that capability. He also said that my quads need work. Not saying that they can't be improved, but to say that they need work, as if they are lagging is a joke. My quads are way above average. He also said I need to bring up my lats. I have never posted pics of them, so I guess he is using his telepathic powers to be able to know what they really look like. This is just another moron trying to piss people off bro. A goat ass clone. Ignore him.

I hear you bro.
I try to explain him but its like talking to a wall.
No common sense at all.

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF !!

Mudge said:
If you have a source, of course - but it is easier in liquid isn't it :) being that it is much faster.

These companies have been around for awhile bro, you apperantly have not - because they are well loved, so go easy on the bashing :)

woah man the question was never intended to bash anything bro. it was an honest question....probably a stupid question, but i just thought about it and i can get empty capsules not that expensive. i completely agree that it WILL obviously turn out more expensive in the end, and it is time consuming... and i got nothing against liquid products. i just dont know how u thought i was trying to bash anything! i know these companies have been around for a while and i do purchace other things from those same companies you are talking about....just never had the need so far to get any liquid products. i can get generic products dirt cheap and thats one reason.

yeah you flamers are gay seriously, im just trying to get things straight, im only trying to confirm what i was told
fucking assholes

SkedMedz said:
He told me that after 3 years on juice that I should look like Arnold, as if everyone had that capability.

If a man has not been there and done that, then he has no fucking idea what he is talking about, as simple as that.

Back