liquid caber? is it good?

goku_kakarot77

im talking about the one form RUI-products, is it just as good as generic tabs? cause i hear caber is unstable in liquid can anyone chime in.. let me know if u have used rui-products cab and how good was it,

peace

junk

get cabaser tabs (auraph*** or get pramipexole (researchstop liquid or script tabs).

highly reccomend against the indian junk, very low yeild and thus purity

hmmmm...would rui sell it if it wasn't good. All of there other products are legit.

Theres a few products that arent stable in liquid, t3 is another i just found out. These companies dont test their shit, as long as it goes into solution they call it good and sell it.

RUI-products Caber is g2g....as is most Liquid Cabergolines that are available.

I've read a few posts stating that cabergoline/Dostinex is very moisture sensitive. So much so in fact, that liquid forms of cabergoline available from some research companies would be rendered inert and useless. Of course many such claims I've read have been placed by places that sells cabergoline tablets. I find this to be kind of suspicious.

After doing some research, I can't find anything to confirm that liquid cabergoline is ineffective. I have found the opposite, though. In fact, I've found that they make a liquid form of cabergoline (Galastop) in Europe that is used to terminate unwanted pregnancies in dogs without having to resort to surgery. It is supposed to be very effective with practically no side effects.

Example:

Cabergoline - Dopamine agonists available for veterinary use in Europe have also been used successfully, particularly cabergoline. Cabergoline is also an ergot alkaloid but, compared to bromocriptine, it is a more potent dopamine agonist, is effective at lower doses and has fewer and milder side effects. Cabergoline is effective in terminating pregnancy in dogs when administered at mid-gestation or later [25]. In pregnant bitches treated after Day 30, pregnancy was terminated in most but not all animals when cabergoline was given at a dose of 1.7 ug/kg, SC, every 2 days for 6 days [13,26]. When bitches were treated after Day 40, doses of 5 ug/kg, PO, for 5 days, or doses of 1.7 ug/kg, SC, every 2 days for 6 days, were effective in all bitches treated [13,26]. When cabergoline is started earlier in pregnancy, at Day 25, treatments that were effective later in pregnancy failed in most bitches and the pregnancy continued until terminated by re-treatment at Day 40. Cabergoline treatment did not produce any side affects at these doses. Cabergoline can be administered orally using a liquid formulation marketed in Europe as Galastop for treatment of pseudopregnancy. The side effects of cabergoline are milder (compared to those of bromocriptine) presumably due to the fact that it appears to be a more specific D-2 dopamine receptor agonist and is less able to cross the blood-brain barrier and have CNS effects. Compared to bromocriptine, cabergoline produces fewer and less pronounced side effects in humans as well.

I know I'm not a pregnant dog, but the stuff has worked for me.

Theres a few products that arent stable in liquid, t3 is another i just found out. These companies dont test their shit, as long as it goes into solution they call it good and sell it.

I've used rui's t3 with great results as has a lot of people.

I've never used the caber but if it's from rui I'm sure it's good.

I've used rui's t3 with great results as has a lot of people.

I've never used the caber but if it's from rui I'm sure it's good.

That means absolutely nothing.

Ive bought all sorts of great products from another legit research company so thats supposed to make ALL of their products great by association? Well, it doesnt work that way and their t3 is shit as a result. Some compounds come apart in liquid, thats just a simple fact. Just because it dissolves and goes into solution doesnt mean its good or gonna stay good. And i guarantee you these guys have BASIC chemistry knowledge at best.

Last edited:
RUI-products Caber is g2g....as is most Liquid Cabergolines that are available.

I've read a few posts stating that cabergoline/Dostinex is very moisture sensitive. So much so in fact, that liquid forms of cabergoline available from some research companies would be rendered inert and useless. Of course many such claims I've read have been placed by places that sells cabergoline tablets. I find this to be kind of suspicious.

After doing some research, I can't find anything to confirm that liquid cabergoline is ineffective. I have found the opposite, though. In fact, I've found that they make a liquid form of cabergoline (Galastop) in Europe that is used to terminate unwanted pregnancies in dogs without having to resort to surgery. It is supposed to be very effective with practically no side effects.

Example:

Cabergoline - Dopamine agonists available for veterinary use in Europe have also been used successfully, particularly cabergoline. Cabergoline is also an ergot alkaloid but, compared to bromocriptine, it is a more potent dopamine agonist, is effective at lower doses and has fewer and milder side effects. Cabergoline is effective in terminating pregnancy in dogs when administered at mid-gestation or later [25]. In pregnant bitches treated after Day 30, pregnancy was terminated in most but not all animals when cabergoline was given at a dose of 1.7 ug/kg, SC, every 2 days for 6 days [13,26]. When bitches were treated after Day 40, doses of 5 ug/kg, PO, for 5 days, or doses of 1.7 ug/kg, SC, every 2 days for 6 days, were effective in all bitches treated [13,26]. When cabergoline is started earlier in pregnancy, at Day 25, treatments that were effective later in pregnancy failed in most bitches and the pregnancy continued until terminated by re-treatment at Day 40. Cabergoline treatment did not produce any side affects at these doses. Cabergoline can be administered orally using a liquid formulation marketed in Europe as Galastop for treatment of pseudopregnancy. The side effects of cabergoline are milder (compared to those of bromocriptine) presumably due to the fact that it appears to be a more specific D-2 dopamine receptor agonist and is less able to cross the blood-brain barrier and have CNS effects. Compared to bromocriptine, cabergoline produces fewer and less pronounced side effects in humans as well.

I know I'm not a pregnant dog, but the stuff has worked for me.

If you look at the Galastop label it says it needs to be used within 28 days of opening.

That says it all right there. Cabergoline has a very short life in liquid form.

I read on another board that caber was actually found to be hard on the heart valves.. This was posted by a very knowledgeable member and personally i'm gonna stay away from it myself for that reason and always go with Prami.

I read on another board that caber was actually found to be hard on the heart valves.. This was posted by a very knowledgeable member and personally i'm gonna stay away from it myself for that reason and always go with Prami.

it can be, though typically not with dosages used in this community. However, at gyno treatment dosages Which can push 1mg per day, there is SOME increased risk of valvulopathy.

IMHO prami is just better. Better for gyno treatment, better for fat loss, better for mood and libido. caber is a little easier and generally requires less adjustment to dose, but its easier with less effect and with downside at higher doses (because of the 5ht2a binding), not exactly a good trade off.

Tbalz, Can you tell me how many Mls of T3 RUI you ran in a day. 1ml is 200mcgs on the RUI products. Would it be wise to go over 1/2 mls (100mcg) of RUI T3 per day?
Also I see that RUI is sold out of T3, is this due to the great quality or have they pulled it? Any idea?

Thanks

Tbalz, Can you tell me how many Mls of T3 RUI you ran in a day. 1ml is 200mcgs on the RUI products. Would it be wise to go over 1/2 mls (100mcg) of RUI T3 per day?
Also I see that RUI is sold out of T3, is this due to the great quality or have they pulled it? Any idea?

Thanks

Start off at 25mcg then ramp up quickly. I went to 150mcg. 100mcg would be a good dose to ramp up to.

It's sold out because it is one of the more popular products. Email them to see when it will be back in.

Back