Liquid DNP

n2omaverick

Cheater and proud.
Just looking for someone to confirm my math. I read about this on a nother forum. 8 grams DNP (dried) powder, disolve in 2cc BA and 2cc BB, then add 30 cc of water. This should give me a dose of 235mg per cc correct?

Prob closer to 200mg per cc. But why would you want an oral solution? Won't it stain the fuck out of your mouth, especially your teeth?

Yellow Stain

bleachcola said:
Prob closer to 200mg per cc. But why would you want an oral solution? Won't it stain the fuck out of your mouth, especially your teeth?
Actually everyone I have asked that has done the liquid says no it doesnt stain. Most mix it with sugar free punch maybe that is the key. Pluss if you take it like a shot it only hits the back of your throat.
-D

n2omaverick said:
Actually everyone I have asked that has done the liquid says no it doesnt stain. Most mix it with sugar free punch maybe that is the key. Pluss if you take it like a shot it only hits the back of your throat.
-D

Maybe we should get Pullinbig's advice on the procedure. He has lots of experience with stuff hitting the back of the throat.

Stained teeth? Nobody will notice but you.
before5.jpg

n2omaverick said:
Just looking for someone to confirm my math. I read about this on a nother forum. 8 grams DNP (dried) powder, disolve in 2cc BA and 2cc BB, then add 30 cc of water. This should give me a dose of 235mg per cc correct?

just curious ... di you try it?? did it stain your teeth ?

Not yet, the chemical company asked me for a letter of intent, and a copy of my liscense. They got that then asked the name of the lab and what type of animals I would be using it on. Needless to say I am waiting on the approval and the shiping of the DNP. My poor Muskrats are waiting for this shit so they can lose some BF. They have been on Test and deca for 24 weeks.

Back