Liquid HCG

J

Juice Authority

Researchkits was able to make a liquid clomid and clen. How about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Yes, I know Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is already in liquid form once it's reconstituted but is there a way to make a oral liquid type substrate? That would be nice.

Last edited:
I agree!!

Have to bump that thought!!! Would be very nice...Any of you chemists out there know if this is possible?? SD

HCG is only administered Intramuscular or subcutaneously.
You cant take it orally, it aint gonna do anything.
Id be interested if they sell the powder and Bacteriostatic Water separetely so you can mix and store for use.

Canuck4 said:
HCG is only administered Intramuscular or subcutaneously.
You cant take it orally, it aint gonna do anything.
Id be interested if they sell the powder and Bacteriostatic Water separetely so you can mix and store for use.

Currently that's the case but where there's a will there's a way. I'm not a biochemist but let's not rule out the possibility.

Bump..any other thoughts?

Id love to see something like that but its like asking if you can drink Deca or Enanthane etc....

Canuck4 said:

Please, Please, Please :)

That stuff is a pain to find right now, and supplies in Mexico seem to be limited, for me at least....

I'd settle for a bottle of pregnant woman's urine and some distilling instructions right now :)

I PM'd chemripped to see if this is at all possible.

I hear you.
That shit is hard to find nowadays and its getting pretty expensive.
I love Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), I'll be running it from now on with every cycle.

AustinTX said:
Please, Please, Please :)

That stuff is a pain to find right now, and supplies in Mexico seem to be limited, for me at least....

I'd settle for a bottle of pregnant woman's urine and some distilling instructions right now :)

Hey Biggie, StoneCold, buffdoc...what do you guys think? Is this possible?

Not sure about this, but I am still not a firm believer in using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle. For that matter I dont consider it to be THAT essential for post cycle recovery.

Interesting you bring this up. I'm reading a book called "The Methuselah Factor" and the author bring up the fact that he is trying to develop an oral Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I just got to this part, so I'll let you know what he say.

JohnnyB

Juice Authority said:
Hey Biggie, StoneCold, buffdoc...what do you guys think? Is this possible?

Because of the nature of gonadotropins, which are polypeptides (like insulin, GH, endorphins, etc), they are rapidly denatured by stomach contents. On the other hand, their large size prohibits mucosal absorption (sublingual, rectal, etc.).
If it were easy, it would have been done.
Think how much research and how many $$$ have been thrown at non-parenteral fromulations for GH, insulin, etc. It is NOT on the foreseeable horizon for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

buffdoc said:
Because of the nature of gonadotropins, which are polypeptides (like insulin, GH, endorphins, etc), they are rapidly denatured by stomach contents. On the other hand, their large size prohibits mucosal absorption (sublingual, rectal, etc.).
Think how much research and how many $$$ have been thrown at non-parenteral fromulations for GH, insulin, etc. It is NOT on the foreseeable horizon for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks Doc. Before I get flamed to death for saying this...HGH is available in both pill and spray form. Yes, I know it's not nearly as effective as injecting it but you can take it in pill or spray form. Ok, flame away!

buffdoc said:

i was gonna say the same thing, except for the fact that it is too big of a molecule to be absorbed cause i didnt know that.

Canuck4 said:
Bwhahahahaha :D
Just inject it bro.
Works way better.

I do inject it Bro but like anything else I'm open for the easier softer way.

I hear ya.
Some people tried the oral approach on fina also with minimall success.
I'll just stick to what works the best.

Juice Authority said:

Juice Authority said:

LOL, call me silly, but I'd rather inject the pee, than think about drinking it :D

HCG would be cool, but I personally would like to see liquid accutane, liquid bromo, and liquid oxsoralen. The bromo, and accutane being the two I would most like to see.

Capricorn_Mike

Back