liquid nolva expiration

efiles123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a 60ml bottle of liquid nolva a couple of years ago and i'm ready to do my 1st cycle. After about a year from when I purchased the nolva I noticed small flakes of something at the bottom of the bottle, almost look like small bits of skin when you peel from a sun burn. People on another board said its probably ok and its just the nolva seperating from the solution. Some said just shake the sh*t out of it and submerge in warm water and it'll be good to go. I tried this and the small particles are still at the bottom of the bottle. I also unscrewed the cap and the stuff smells very strong, like hard liquor. What do you guys think and how well does this liquid formula work in comparison to actual tablets? I'm a little woried making this decision and I do have a source for nolva tabs, but i'm just not sure if this stuff is still any good.

If it's 2 years old you may just want to get some new post cycle therapy (pct) chems.

Ya this is what others have been saying, although i have been getting some mixed opinions on other boards. I think i'll toss this stuff, its just not worth it with the potential risks and the stuff is pretty cheap.

I'm sure it degraded a little bit. I've used tamox that was a year old and it seemed to work fine.

Back