Liquid Oral Winny

WrathofAchilles

Hey guys,
I just wanted to know if I could basically run my Winstrol (winny) powder with distilled water to the dilution that I want in order to achieve liquid oral winny?
Thanks!

have you guys already forgotten about my Anavar (var)? works the same for Winstrol (winny), water/ps80/glycerin. (glycerin not required)

well since you only here like once a month..........yup we did. =0l

you know what? hmmm........ water and ps80 filtered w/winny powder should work fine for an injectable. i mean how much bacteria can there be in dry powder? =0l. Winstrol (winny) has such a high MP (450°f) it could be baked first at 350°f for an hour for sterility purposes if its a big concern. no slolvent needed. back in the day tren pellets were converted with 5% ba and 15% bb. heat til it dissolves, add oil, shake and let settle over low heat. the filler clumps up and becomes hard in the bottom. draw and shoot is what the boys of old did. no filtration.

flame away bitches.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
itll clump up. use everclear and just shake it up everytime.
I make my Winstrol (winny) with PEG 300. It dissolves into solution with low heat and is consistantly stable. I also add flavoring to minimize the PEG taste.

i made a bunch with peg 400 and 200. it eventually crashes. but a little heat and its good to go. peg does have a wondeful taste though. =0l

how long did it take for low heat to dissolve winny?

I honestly did not time it. But, I did spend a lot of time watching it. The best part was capping it and waiting for it to cool. It has never crashed.

pullinbig said:
itll clump up. use everclear and just shake it up everytime.

Do you just use pure EC or have some peg300 in there also? I planned on making 20%peg and 80%EC but heard it wont hold. So if i use the peg and EC and it does crash just shaking it up before dosing is fine?

thanks a ton for the info guys, i haven checked up on this log for awhile, actually since i posted by a few days, will try and mix up a batch of Winstrol (winny), after all 10 grams is alot to work with, especially cuz i gots it for free.
peace.

ok so essentially, i can run it with water and oil to the concentration i want and then just drink up that simple?
thanks again!

Back