Liquid T-3

DRveejay11 said:
Anyone like??? Dislike????

Let's hear some feedback........I'm hearing some concerning stories!

:confused:
what kind of stories bro you dont have to name brands until we know more

I've been hearing that it SUCKS!!! (from a couple of real good bro's that are very familiar with T-3)

lets get house1 to reply

he has been using it. im on it for 4 days so far at 75mcgs a day and i havent noticed any sweating inccreased appetite or heart racing or palps like i did when i took the unipharma t3 pills. plus it burns my tongue alot.

minitor2

Last edited:
NO!!!!!! Sorry if that was misleading Biggie!!!!

Just that the T-3 does NOTHING!!!! No foul play.....just weak stuff!

i am on it now. i am not aloud to say where i got it from

but my take on it so far .

on it for two weeks now taking 125 mcgs a day and feel nothing. i have never done t3 [tab form] before but at 125mcgs a day of liquid if it was t3 you would think i would fell something no fat loss, no feeling heated, nothing, nada. i will be taking it as a loss and pick up some tabs
my wife is on 50 mcgs a day and is getting nothing from it aswell

house1 said:
i am on it now. i am not aloud to say where i got it from

but my take on it so far .

on it for two weeks now taking 125 mcgs a day and feel nothing. i have never done t3 [tab form] before but at 125mcgs a day of liquid if it was t3 you would think i would fell something no fat loss, no feeling heated, nothing, nada. i will be taking it as a loss and pick up some tabs
my wife is on 50 mcgs a day and is getting nothing from it aswell

Hmmm.....interesting. Thanks House

This is a good post...I was going to go the liquid route as well as I dont have a way to get tabs but I will save the cash and look around for tabs...GLad I waited.....

bones93 This is a good post...I was going to go the liquid route as well as I dont have a way to get tabs but I will save the cash and look around for tabs...GLad I waited.....

that would probably be a wize idea bro, i dont know how good this stuff is it dosent seem to have any or that much of an effect like regular t3 tabs.

minitor2

I wish we could compare where it came from. Since there are quite a few different research places to get it, and some are almost half the price of others. It may be a long shot to say it is all bad, some of the bros selling it are good guys. Unless the citrate does something to the t3 to make it ineffective.

wait

what does sitrate have to do with anything im lost? is that what the t3 is suspended in? i dont understand that? any chemists in the house today?

minitor2

I believe citrate is what dissovles the tw to let it be suspended in liquid (maybe water?) not sure on the exact process for each chemical.
It is like the alc. in oil based steroids.

If it some how altars the t3 it could cause problems.

humm interesting

why is it that it burns so bad when u take it? i mean when im doing my research and it accidently touches my mouth it stings bad. im wondering if u left it under your tongue for like a minute or so if it would increase absorbtion at all. im kinda afraid to try that cause of the searing pain lol. any more feedback is appreciated

minitor2

Back