liquid var

ld50 said:
bump for for details from johnnyB

what mg/ml?

is it clumpy?

how do you measure doses?

i think this is one of those compounds that is just a pain in the ass LD. That's why I went the suspension route and just dealt with it. Once she runs out I may cap some and see what the difference is for her.

Keeper of Chaos said:
a guy over at outlaw posted this.

to make 50 mg/ml for 20 ml

u need

1 ml polysorbate 80
19 ml distilled water
1 g of var.

that makes perfect sense. i would think the ps80 would help provide a better suspension than straight oil.

Decided to try the water/ps80 first at 50mg/ml.

Looks great. I have two pics, one settled, and the other shaken. I should be able to draw and measure with a pin. This is my first water experiment, so am not sure if the settling is normal, but would suspect so.

ld50 said:
Decided to try the water/ps80 first at 50mg/ml.

Looks great. I have two pics, one settled, and the other shaken. I should be able to draw and measure with a pin. This is my first water experiment, so am not sure if the settling is normal, but would suspect so.

i dont think 1ml of ps80 is needed in 20ml final solution. prolly just a few drops will work.

pullinbig said:
i dont think 1ml of ps80 is needed in 20ml final solution. prolly just a few drops will work.

maybe so, but i added 1 ml to 18ml of water prior to adding the Anavar (var). next time i will try with just water, then drop some ps80.

i am going to play with lowering the water volume and using glycerine next time as well to thicken it up.

yeah it looks kinda foamy. thats from too much ps80. dont hurt anything though. keep this updated ida. =0)

i mentioned this on another thread, but figured i would put it here since this is where it belongs.

my final recipe is as follows, and it works great.

you can do whatever concentration you want, but i like 25mg/ml

20ml @ 25mg/ml

10ml h20
9ml glycerin
2 drops ps80
1g var

put them all together in whatever order you want.
shake it.
done.
looks the same as prior pics

just shake before use, and draw with 18g or even the syringe w/o needle.

ld50 said:
i mentioned this on another thread, but figured i would put it here since this is where it belongs.

my final recipe is as follows, and it works great.

you can do whatever concentration you want, but i like 25mg/ml

20ml @ 25mg/ml

10ml h20
9ml glycerin
2 drops ps80
1g var

put them all together in whatever order you want.
shake it.
done.
looks the same as prior pics

just shake before use, and draw with 18g or even the syringe w/o needle.

just curious, but is there a reason other than curiousity that you went with the water/ps80 route? My mix looks exactly the same as that with only flavored vodka... minus the foamy stuff. Just wondering.

btw, how long did it take to settle out?

RJH8541 said:
just curious, but is there a reason other than curiousity that you went with the water/ps80 route? My mix looks exactly the same as that with only flavored vodka... minus the foamy stuff. Just wondering.

btw, how long did it take to settle out?

i just wanted water intead of vodka. thought it would be easier on the pallet. after doing stuff in 151 and everclear before i just wanted something mild.

i may still give it a try at some point, but i feel i have a winner.

it starts settling within 10 sec with 100% water. the glycerin buys you a lot of time. i haven't actually timed it though.

ld50 said:
i just wanted water intead of vodka. thought it would be easier on the pallet. after doing stuff in 151 and everclear before i just wanted something mild.

i may still give it a try at some point, but i feel i have a winner.

it starts settling within 10 sec with 100% water. the glycerin buys you a lot of time. i haven't actually timed it though.

well? get on it biatch!! LOL

thanks for the response, i may have to try that.

been on it two weeks now at 50mg/d, now 75. I must say that I am very impressed with var as an appetite supressor and lean mass maintainer. I am on way low cal and low carb and my weight has not dropped, but the fat is melting off. i took in some carbs this weekend and filled out nicely. var gets a bad wrap for being "weak," but i am not sure it is warranted.

var works at higher dosages. 100 is not outta site as a good dose for a man.

has it affected anything besides your appetite? sleep, feeling lethargic, etc......

pullinbig said:
var works at higher dosages. 100 is not outta site as a good dose for a man.

has it affected anything besides your appetite? sleep, feeling lethargic, etc......

i have more energy in the evening, and thus am not able to get to sleep as early.sleep has been normal. have not fealt lethargic at all.

sweet. i been contenplating running some var for a while now. orals nomally do a number on me. Winstrol (winny) has been the exception.

guess i need to get my order together. pb labs mat be reopen for a few minutes. =0l

it looks like it will be great for my needs. i can't go all out anymore with business and travel, but this will help me maintain me girlish figure with periodic short cycles.

Back