Why not massive cycle , help

Silliconcrayon

MASSIVE cycle and SUGGESTIONS

Hello friends. I'm a Powerlifter and hold pretty good stats 255/140/270kg @78 kg BW.My next cycle is pretty heavy and insane. It is for 6 months and purely for RAW strength. below is my cycle

TEST MIX : 2 months 250 mg only for getting back to form due to injury

CYCLE STARTS NOW :

TEST E : 1000mg 12 weeks 250 mg for rest
TREN ACE : 700mg 10 week only 100mg ed
DBOL : 50mg for 1 month for max outs
Boldenone : 200MG for whatever it take to only help my joints and soft tissues. (Do not want DD because I don't want to add weight)

PCT :
2000iu HCG for 4th day for 32 days
10MG nolva
50MC clomid

My question is as you can see it's insanely crazy heavy cycle. I don't wish to have gyno and also don't want to shut up. suggest a improved PCT
and main thing is I want my joint to feel good so If I can change anything in the cycle without adding water weight. armotraz during cycle 0.25mg ? would it hinder my gains or interfere with that ? ARMOTRAZ NOT ARMIDEX mind it please. What's the diff ? both have same compound I guess.

PS: I have done 1G test cycle before , I'm highly tolerant and got away with only nolva and clomid :) no issues no sides at all. LOVE to ALL , god bless everyone peace \m/

Last edited:
Hey bud, in life youll learn that many times.... less is more.

Btw. This isnt a massive cycle, as much as it is a terrible idea.

Youve done 1g of test before, and those are still your numbers?
I did 14 weeks of 500mg of test and went from a 230lb bench, to 365lb for 2 reps. And i dont train for strenght.
Evaluate your diet and training routine before u put your body through this.
Because youre going to end up on trt the rest of your life after this cycle

Last edited:
How tall are you? Because you are proposing running more this 2g of gear per week and you only weigh 170lbs.

Hey bud, in life youll learn that many times.... less is more.

Btw. This isnt a massive cycle, as much as it is a terrible idea.

Youve done 1g of test before, and those are still your numbers?
I did 14 weeks of 500mg of test and went from a 230lb bench, to 365lb for 2 reps. And i dont train for strenght.
Evaluate your diet and training routine before u put your body through this.
Because youre going to end up on trt the rest of your life after this cycle

HAHA , Those are in KG so I'm hiting more than x3 my bodyweight brother. I know it's not massive or impressive but it has certainly worked for me so I'm gonna go with that . I admit I haven't been on cycle so long as this one , I have done short and high doage before

Bro, Just don't disgrace my lifts when you can't out perform me on stage , I have gained weight due to injury usually I complete in 72-74KG and my bench sucks because I don't train for it I'm short and don't have leverages plus I hate bench anyway but I assure you on stage you will be of no match to me. I respect what you do , please try to do that with others. I know this cycle is not the brightest idea but I'm sick of life and I'm taking the risk I hardly care for myself anymore, I just want to test this cycle for myself . I know a friend he's a british record holder and they take as much as 3 grams so please learn about powerlifter a little more before you make judgement about my stats being poor. hope you have an awesome day. good luck

Your numbers are good, 560# back squat, 310# bench, and 595# deadlift at 172# body weight. That's pretty serious stuff.

Regarding the cycle, 2.2g of compounds doesn't seem necessary. Why do that when you risk permanent damage to your HPTA, and you'd be setting a precedent for every future cycle where you'd need absurd doses. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint, and if you come out of the gates at a sprint you might end up dead at 50, or seriously fucked up.

Regarding compounds, you mention taking boldenone for joints instead of deca because you don't want to gain fat - but you are also taking dbol which can puff you up with water, and boldenone is known for increasing appetite which might not exactly be what you want. Why not take 125 mg/wk deca for joints and drop the boldenone?

And for the other stuff, why not cut the test and tren in half to 500 mg/wk and 350 mg/wk. You could keep the dbol at 50. If you did all that your dose total would be 975 g/wk without dbol, and 1,325 with dbol for 4 weeks. Much more reasonable.

And for AI and PCT, you look clueless on both matters. You shouldn't try anything like this until you figure out what's needed.

Last edited:
Your numbers are good, 560# back squat, 310# bench, and 595# deadlift at 172# body weight. That's pretty serious stuff.

Regarding the cycle, 2.2g of compounds doesn't seem necessary. Why do that when you risk permanent damage to your HPTA, and you'd be setting a precedent for every future cycle where you'd need absurd doses. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint, and if you come out of the gates at a sprint you might end up dead at 50, or seriously fucked up.

Regarding compounds, you mention taking boldenone for joints instead of deca because you don't want to gain fat - but you are also taking dbol which can puff you up with water, and boldenone is known for increasing appetite which might not exactly be what you want. Why not take 125 mg/wk deca for joints and drop the boldenone?

And for the other stuff, why not cut the test and tren in half to 500 mg/wk and 350 mg/wk. You could keep the dbol at 50. If you did all that your dose total would be 975 g/wk without dbol, and 1,325 with dbol for 4 weeks. Much more reasonable.

And for AI and PCT, you look clueless on both matters. You shouldn't try anything like this until you figure out what's needed.

Thank you brother. Yes I'm not the brightest mind here. So I do stupid stuff. I think I'm going to take your advise and cut down the test and tren , in your opnion what change should I do with my PCT and yes I'm clueless with AI first time using them.

IMOP and experience this is just ridiculous. No one needs this dosing. There is only so much synergism possible to convert protein into muscle. At some point hormones and chemicals the like can only produce so much strength inside the size and fibers of the existing muscle tissue and the speed of such process. Ergo the point of diminishing returns.

I don't care how many mgs a week you have done in the past. That has Nothing to do with what results you think you can and will get out of this proposition

From all you have said and the Q's you have presented it appears to me you have little education in what you are doing. Hence I suggest you start to do more research. Get to know better all the sides of a high level of estrogen syntheses ( Aromatase Enzyme)

This whole idea has stupid written all over it. :Pat:

Not being rude but telling you the honest truth IMOP, knowledge and experience. :dunno: OMM

Last edited:
@oldmusclemike Yes I definitely re building this stack with low dosages something around 600 of test and 400 of tren maybe but yes I'm clueless about AI. anyway 6 months will it still damage me permanently ?

I think Mike's right, there is a limit to how much protein your body can turn into muscle mass - and you will likely hit that limit at much lower dosing, so adding more dose only increases sides and costs more money.

Regarding AI, the right way to figure out what your body needs is to do a 500 mg/wk test e or cyp cycle. You would start taking adex at 0.25mg EOD or aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD, then at week #6 for enanthate or week #8 for cyp get blood testing for estrogen - then dial the AI dose up or down depending on how you feel, your sides, and what your test is showing you. Get tested again at around week #12 and make any fine tweaks to AI dosage, and have that info on hand for your next cycle where you'll know from day 1 what's required, and you can add in other compounds if you feel you want to.

There are things missing from this cycle. Where is your caber? Where is your AI? And what about on cycle support?

I know this cycle is not the brightest idea but I'm sick of life and I'm taking the risk I hardly care for myself anymore, I just want to test this cycle for myself . I know a friend he's a british record holder and they take as much as 3 grams so please learn about powerlifter a little more before you make judgement about my stats being poor. hope you have an awesome day. good luck

No one gives a shit about your numbers, or how bad ass you think you are, or powerlifting, this is about wise and stupid decisions. Thats not judging, thats just be honest. Your cycle spells out utter failure, with a strong side of bitch tits!! No AI, and your PCT is way off, your dosages are way off. No on cycle support, etc. You seem like a man willing to put everything on the line for your lifts, etc. For what? You try to justify yourself and your fucked up cycle by saying im sick of life, etc. Really? How old are you? At the end of the day your going to do wtf you want to do. But if your going to ask on a forum where TRUTH should matter most, im going to tell you straight how I see it. If that makes me a asshole, well then fuck it. Im not one for playing games. What is your cycle experience? Stats? Bf% have you taken a blood test yet? Do you plan to? Your going to fuck yourself up dude unless someone tells you like it is, and even then im not sure that would help. Why? Because it will always be better to use AAS safely rather than some meat head bro science bullshit where he says to himself "fuck the consequences, I want it now". More is not better, quite the contrary people can make great gains in strength and weight without doing a gram. And before I forget, you mentioning your friend does 3grams? You are not your friend!!! Everyone responds differently, and with dosages like yours, with no experience (or what it seems) with AI's and PCT your going to get fucked up. You wont be in the gym much longer I can tell you that. You will be shut down like a motherfucker, and lethargic as a 90 yr old man.

Im probably being harsh, and im sorry. At the end of the day bro, we just want you to be safe, dialed in correctly, and making Gains with proper understanding of what a AI is and how to properly run a PCT, and with dosages within reason.

If you dont respect AAS, it will bite you on the ass period

Last edited:
First off, as someone said above, this isn't that big of a cycle at all, and this board if fucking weird for advocating cycling in the first place.

No one gives a shit about your numbers, or how bad ass you think you are, or powerlifting, this is about wise and stupid decisions. Thats not judging, thats just be honest. Your cycle spells out utter failure, with a strong side of bitch tits!! No AI, and your PCT is way off, your dosages are way off. No on cycle support, etc. You seem like a man willing to put everything on the line for your lifts, etc. For what? You try to justify yourself and your fucked up cycle by saying im sick of life, etc. Really? How old are you? At the end of the day your going to do wtf you want to do. But if your going to ask on a forum where TRUTH should matter most, im going to tell you straight how I see it. If that makes me a asshole, well then fuck it. Im not one for playing games. What is your cycle experience? Stats? Bf% have you taken a blood test yet? Do you plan to? Your going to fuck yourself up dude unless someone tells you like it is, and even then im not sure that would help. Why? Because it will always be better to use AAS safely rather than some meat head bro science bullshit where he says to himself "fuck the consequences, I want it now". More is not better, quite the contrary people can make great gains in strength and weight without doing a gram. And before I forget, you mentioning your friend does 3grams? You are not your friend!!! Everyone responds differently, and with dosages like yours, with no experience (or what it seems) with AI's and PCT your going to get fucked up. You wont be in the gym much longer I can tell you that. You will be shut down like a motherfucker, and lethargic as a 90 yr old man.

Im probably being harsh, and im sorry. At the end of the day bro, we just want you to be safe, dialed in correctly, and making Gains with proper understanding of what a AI is and how to properly run a PCT, and with dosages within reason.

If you dont respect AAS, it will bite you on the ass period

Relax a bit mate. I got that ..and yeah I'm cutting down the dosage and researching more about AI. My Experience with AI is less because I always do simple cycle 500 mg test and 200tren never had a problem. Once I did test E 1g alone and it made me feel really really good infact I'd it cured my anxiety and OCD man. Anyway I'm not trying to look badass here. I just wanted opinions I guess I've got it. I'm not here to justify I'm here to learn but you bitching about my numbers and powerlifting .. that's stupid man. if I wouldn't have written that than more and more people like you would have jumped on me asking my numbers and calling me a newbie .. bitch ass made gagnsta wannabe powerlifter or sort of stuff . As far as my experience goes I do hold gold and podiums in nationals. I've trained hard , been weak, bloated , thin , fat , strong and blown every bone and still going strong however I admit my experience with AAS is less. So I'm learning ,. Think you shouldn't judge about a person so quick quoting "I'm sick of life" , anyway you're definitely right about my experience with AI and AAS and this cycle is stupid idea. I wish you best of luck with your career and gains ... I hope I will continue to learn more and more about good cycling... I can train like a pro but when it comes to cycling I think I'm in noive league so yeah thanks for good advise specially

tankmanbob

thank you man. you made the most sense to me. I will rebuild this cycle from the stratch and will post considering your method . thanks :) blesses

@oldmusclemike Yes I definitely re building this stack with low dosages something around 600 of test and 400 of tren maybe but yes I'm clueless about AI. anyway 6 months will it still damage me permanently ?

if you are going to saturate your system with aas you really need to know how to counter the sides that will surely come along if not properly monitored. stay close to your blood test results before, during and after so you dont miss any marks.

First off, as someone said above, this isn't that big of a cycle at all, and this board if fucking weird for advocating cycling in the first place.

so this board is weird for advocating cycling? why do you come here than Mother? you have made many great contributions in your past post and seem to know your what your talking about. we are very pleased to have you around.

Relax a bit mate. I got that ..and yeah I'm cutting down the dosage and researching more about AI. My Experience with AI is less because I always do simple cycle 500 mg test and 200tren never had a problem. Once I did test E 1g alone and it made me feel really really good infact I'd it cured my anxiety and OCD man. Anyway I'm not trying to look badass here. I just wanted opinions I guess I've got it. I'm not here to justify I'm here to learn but you bitching about my numbers and powerlifting .. that's stupid man. if I wouldn't have written that than more and more people like you would have jumped on me asking my numbers and calling me a newbie .. bitch ass made gagnsta wannabe powerlifter or sort of stuff . As far as my experience goes I do hold gold and podiums in nationals. I've trained hard , been weak, bloated , thin , fat , strong and blown every bone and still going strong however I admit my experience with AAS is less. So I'm learning ,. Think you shouldn't judge about a person so quick quoting "I'm sick of life" , anyway you're definitely right about my experience with AI and AAS and this cycle is stupid idea. I wish you best of luck with your career and gains ... I hope I will continue to learn more and more about good cycling... I can train like a pro but when it comes to cycling I think I'm in noive league so yeah thanks for good advise specially

tankmanbob

thank you man. you made the most sense to me. I will rebuild this cycle from the stratch and will post considering your method . thanks :) blesses

Hey that's really refreshing and good to hear. I think given your prior experience with test and tren you can put a lower dose cycle together, and minimize risk & harm by learning about AI's and their dosing. There are several threads on this board where people have fucked up dicks & nipples/breasts from letting their estrogen get out of control while taking 19-nors, so the concern and the opportunity to do it better & safer are very real.

Good luck, and report back what you decide to do.

Well, thank you, but to answer your question, I had no idea this was a cycle-only kinda place. I had heard it was a good/hardcore board but seemingly it isn't. No offense.

Well, thank you, but to answer your question, I had no idea this was a cycle-only kinda place. I had heard it was a good/hardcore board but seemingly it isn't. No offense.

There are hardcore folks here, present and past, but some things you won't find here include:

Irresponsible/unsafe advise without some knowledge of the OP
A-hole ego driven pricks doling abuse

Hang out a while. You might find what you are looking for

Back