liquidresearch.com

bigp106

Has any one used this company ? How was the service and was the payment over the web legit? Cant trust to many people out there.Need some input. I would uses our sponsers but I dont get a response so I have to go elsewhere.

there is a scammer site out there, but the real liquidresearch.com is legit, i think the one with the dash between the two words is the scamming one. email them at liquidresearch@yahoo.com and ask for his addy to send a blank money order to, dont use paypal.

Ive been looking for some Clomid on both sites and they are always "out of stock". They just got some Nolva back in stock the other day. Anyone know if/ when more clomid will be in??????????

:confused:

yea he said about 2-3 days at liquidresearch. he said he would email so i will give ya the heads up.

Yep, www.liquidresearch.com is great.
They dont accept Paypal any more but you can bill your Credit Card directly with online shopping cart.
Very fast service also.

goat_ass said:
there is a scammer site out there, but the real liquidresearch.com is legit, i think the one with the dash between the two words is the scamming one. email them at liquidresearch@yahoo.com and ask for his addy to send a blank money order to, dont use paypal.

I know, how ignorant.
They're trying to take advantage of someone elses good rep to steal a few unsuspected customers :rolleyes:

all i can say is ther clen rocks. great stuff. shipping was fast and i had no trouble using paypall with them. they earned my bump

Hey guys, don't mean to sound like the idiot here, but is everything at liquidresearch.com oral or injectable? Please don't flame the new guy.

dark_venom said:
Hey guys, don't mean to sound like the idiot here, but is everything at liquidresearch.com oral or injectable? Please don't flame the new guy.

Oral. Everything I ordered (other than Liquidex) came with a 1mL dropper for accurate measuring.

bump for a great site.

their service is the best, quick response to my emails and very fast delivery. relax bro, you should not have any worries with them.

It may be a great site... but remember... they are openly selling a controlled product... whether it is labeled as a "research product" or not... IF you recall a certain DNP master who did the same thing... and it didn't turn out too pretty for him.

I posted up in the conversation lounge why these activities are really illegal, and how the board members of sites that advertise them can get sucked into the federal investigation...

C-ditty

So.....lets say i know someone who just ordered 2 bottles of Nolva from one of the above mentioned sites. Should I, or uh, he be worried about accepting delivery.
Hurry it should be here either today or tomarrow :(

Bro, we are not selling a controlled substance I don't know where you got your info, and with the DNP that guy was selling it for human use thats why he got in trouble and the guy died

Railrunner said:
So.....lets say i know someone who just ordered 2 bottles of Nolva from one of the above mentioned sites. Should I, or uh, he be worried about accepting delivery.
Hurry it should be here either today or tomarrow :(

dont worry about it, he has good packaging, it doesn't say research products anywhere on the box.

Back