List your max mg/ml homebrewed doses.

pineapple

And ammounts of solvents used also.
I've only made deca at 400mg/ml, and eq at 500mg/ml, both at 2/20 ba bb. Painless.
This way others can use this info for future reference.

You didn't/don't need any BB at all with nandrolone decanoate, boldenone undecylenate or testosterone enanthate. 500mg isn't a problem when it comes to solubility, but can easily be a problem when it comes to pain.

mranak said:
You didn't/don't need any BB at all with nandrolone decanoate, boldenone undecylenate or testosterone enanthate. 500mg isn't a problem when it comes to solubility, but can easily be a problem when it comes to pain.

mranak = steroidology co-owner

mranak said:

You dont need it, but damn at those concentrations, the solution is thick as hell. If you are trying to squeeze 500mg/ml test enan thru a 25 gauge pin with only 2% ba, it will take forever.. I add the bb just to thin it out. 500mg/ml test enan was damn painful for me, crippling pain and knots.

Now lets get back to the point. Max concentrations made for whatever gear you ever made that included no pain to minimal pain.

NYCEE said:
You dont need it, but damn at those concentrations, the solution is thick as hell. If you are trying to squeeze 500mg/ml test enan thru a 25 gauge pin with only 2% ba, it will take forever.. I add the bb just to thin it out. 500mg/ml test enan was damn painful for me, crippling pain and knots.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not advocating injecting 500mg/mL. I put up with it for a while, but I finally had enough of the muscle soreness; I'd much rather just inject more frequently than constantly have a sore ass.

What I now do is I either mix my 500mg/mL test enan with other gear in the syringe, or I mix it with sterile oil in the syringe, or I do both.

I use grape seed oil, which is pretty thin. Drawing it up isn't much of an issue, but glute injections can take a while. I wish I had taken a photo, but a few months back the plunger snapped during an injection, causing the syringe to turn, thus causing the needle to bend about 70 degrees or so. This is while the pin was in my muscle. But the pin didn't break.

But putting the vial in the microwave for a few seconds makes the oil thin enough.

pineapple said:
Now lets get back to the point. Max concentrations made for whatever gear you ever made that included no pain to minimal pain.
I missed the tidbit on pain.

EQ at 500mg/mL didn't give you any pain, huh?

Well, regardless, sometimes one batch won't hurt and the next batch made the same way hurts like hell. I have no idea why, but even the great pullinbig experienced the same thing a few months back.

mranak said:
I missed the tidbit on pain.

EQ at 500mg/mL didn't give you any pain, huh?

Well, regardless, sometimes one batch won't hurt and the next batch made the same way hurts like hell. I have no idea why, but even the great pullinbig experienced the same thing a few months back.
Yep, no pain what so ever. 5 ba 20bb.

with a 5/20 mix what did you use as a carrier

i agree with mranak with having batches change form each time they are made. and snapping a syringe does not sound like fun

i am working on a 600mg/ml EQ if it holds i will try 800, even then i am trying it just to see if it will work. if i inject it it will be only 1/2 cc so the point of doing is to see if i can

and not to jack your post

Mranak the help and info you have shared has madea big diffenerce
thanks bro

stg said:
i am working on a 600mg/ml EQ if it holds i will try 800, even then i am trying it just to see if it will work. if i inject it it will be only 1/2 cc so the point of doing is to see if i can
lol. 800mg/mL is getting pretty close to raw hormone. Technically, I guess that you could maybe just melt the EQ a
little, and use an 18G syringe to draw and shoot. :)

stg said:
Mranak the help and info you have shared has madea big diffenerce
thanks bro
Glad to have been of help.

Back