Liver protectors for D-bol

el musculo

looking at taking D-bol on next cycle probably 30-40 mg/day for 4 weeks. Is a liver protector necessary?

I've been reading around and not finding a lot of info on it, some advice from people who know first hand would be excellent!

thanks for input.

4 weeks at that dose ull be fine without liver protection.

want to keep dbol under 6 weeks. 50mg a week being average dose. and i believe its milk thistle that some ppl chooose to use.

so you figure 50 mg a day for four weeks is fine for a first time dbol user?

you should start at 30-40mg and bump it up if u need to, if its your first time u might not need to bump it up, and id use a liver protector anyway
milk thistle or liv52 is what i use

I would go with liver juice. From what I read from knowledgeable members on here and other boards, milk thistle and liv52 are pretty weak.

personally i dont use liver protection with orals. just keep the doses reasonable and no longer than 4 weeks.

a good diet, lots of water, fishoil, flaxseed oil etc and absolutely no alcohol

your liver can and usually regenerates the quickest once you stop the orals

Yeah, I figure I'll take one while on orals regardless. still gonna take a moderate dose (40mg) and as always refrain from alcohol 100%. my health is my number one concern right.

If i used orals anymore I would probably go with a UDCA or TUDCA product. They have true evidence that they do something. Also NAC is used to treat tylenol overdose and for chelation therapy. That def does something for the liver.

Back