Liver spots- Need liver protection?

mrmoore

Shaved this morning and noticed a couple new liver spots on my face. Does this mean that I'm stressing the liver? Current cycle is 400 deca/ 400 test per week. Planning to drop test at week 8 and switch to Winstrol (winny). Any thoughts?

Thx

Stressing the liver????????

MMMMMMMM i would have to say yes..

I knoe if i ever got liver spots i would DEFINATELY stop taking everything and go to see DOC..

How long u been on, and how long was the rest since last cycle????

Also, if u have liver spots and thinking about taking Winstrol (winny) on top of it all, i think ur nutz....

I can't really see injectables (Test & Deca) stressing your liver like that.....but for sure don't start the Winstrol (winny), it is 17aa.

That said I would get to your doctor asap, and get things checked out.

I don't know but it sounds serious..! It's from Deca and Depo..? that's the combination I was going to use..

I imagine the liver has some involvement, even w/ it being injectable - that's the location of most endocrinological processes. The risk is reduced by the use of injectables, but transdermal methods are better.

I doubt its from the cycle hes currently running..

If anything i think its from past cycles or maybe his body is super sensitive or something..

Whatever it is i wouldnt risk it, go see the DOC.........

First of all, so-called "liver spots" are areas of hyperpigmentation on the skin that are NOT related to liver disease. They're also called "age spots" but are probably related to sun damage. Some people are more susceptible to this photo-aging than others.
The way to assess liver damage is via blood testing for ALT, AST, GGT, NOT by checking our skin and getting all panicky...

Back