Longterm Cycle PLanning for Bulk and Contest Prept On / Off

OK, here again what I want to know:

Is that plan fine ?

• Cycle 2 - Cut
    • Start: 08.03.2017
    • End: 30.06.2017
    • Length: 16.3 weeks (PCT 4 wks included)
  • Time to Cycle 3: 15.3 weeks (PCT 4 wks included) - Enough time off ?

• Cycle 3 - Bulk
    • Start: 15.10.2017
    • End: 30.01.2018
    • Length: 15.3 weeks (PCT 4 wks included)- Enough time for Bulk ?
  • Time to Cycle 3: 8.7 weeks- Enough time off ?

• Cycle 4 - Contest Prep
    • Start: 01.04.2018
    • Contest: 15.05.2018
    • Length: 6.2 weeks (PCT after that)- Enough for cut ?

Listen let me give you the general idea of cycles and show prep. The average guy mostly are bulking all the time because we as BB want to get the maximum size. I mean that's why we train as BB'res . So I don't know what you mean to do a cut then mass then cut. I just start to cut 3 months out both by my diet , what is considered my cutting compounds and my routine changes considerably. I bulk leanly most all the time but that's me an ecto. I keep the bulking down as far as water and my watch my fatty tissue. Keep that down by some bike or aerobic machine after my workout.

Three months out I am doing a cutting type cycle with compound that support the lean and cut type attributes. At six (6) weeks out I have incorporated my cutting compounds for me Winstrol and very low Test. In my routine add some high like 20-22 reps to my hard n heavy sets. At for weeks out I don't go to my 6-8 rep range but change to 12-15 reps and add the high reps as to even 30 reps to a burn and failure. As I am dieting I get a bit weaker so the less weight for high reps is very appropriate.

The higher reps will add to the compounds activity as hardening and bringing out striations. For me it is a must and brings out my vascularity with Winstrol just awesome. Ha ( for me ) :laugh: But what ever type of compound you choose like Anavar.

In answer to your Q's specifically no need for the intermediate you are proposing. I just bulk mass until I dial in the show at leas 12 or minimum of 8 months depending on existing BF%. To me it is always bulking until show time. For me I bulk lean and then it is getting cut, ripped for show time.

It would be better to layout your complete protocol as per week and dose along with PCT and stats for us to help you more.

Please stick with us and get back as there are a few vets here that can help maybe more then me. :dunno:

Last edited:
So basically you mean never come OFF ?

No OFF season between the cycles ? Bulk and Cut with not pause ?

That could stress my HPTA very much I think ...

Back