Look to try new Pro Hormone Stack -- advice needed/appreciated

RandyStryker

Long time/first time, so bear with me...

M - 5'10, 200lbs
37 years old (though I'm told I look 28....j/k)
Been lifting consistently for about 11 years, but the diet has always been the weak part...usual puffy guy who works out to eat like an a-hole, but actually tightened the diet up this summer and lost a lot of goo around the lower half.

Looking to try a prohormone stack. I did a 4 week run of Fina Flex 1-Andro earlier this summer for just 6 weeks. Started out taking just 1 pill a day, then after 2 weeks started taking 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. Saw some pretty impressive gains (for me) during this short time:

DB Bench: Went from being able to do 85s x 6 to 110s x 6....stopping because of my baby wrists and fear of smashing my face in if something gave out.
Curls: Could normally do 45 x 10 or 50 x5....was doing 55s x 10 and 65s x 5...most I've ever done.
Reverse Pec Flys: Normally would do 100s with bad form x 5....did 140 x 8 with good form
Shoulder Press: Went up from being able to do 55s x 10 to 65s x 10....again, don't trust my wrist or a shoulder to get too crazy.
Legs: Never really an issue, seemed to remain consistent during this time. Never really went for max weight, was doing high volume, high reps with light-moderate weights.

Appetite didn't really seem to come on that strong; likely due to extreme stress in personal life. Got up to 205, but my pants were way looser and on rafting trip this summer with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, the girls were impressed and kept touching me. I LIIIIKE....

Was also in the midst of some difficult personal turmoil (impromptu mass layoffs at work [survived] and my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer [prognosis good!) so I was a bit sloppy with regards to tracking diet and daily weight gains, was going more for stress relief and was fine seeing the blubber come off and the weights go up with ease for a change. Before I started I had my Test levels checked as part of my wellness discount for my health insurance, was 901 "stock", so that was encouraging at least given my death march to 40...

I last took it the first week of July, did the PCT Revolution from Fina as well following. During this time I was also taking Milk Thistle with an eye dropper as well as normal assortment of multis and fish oil. Didn't really notice a change up or down in libido. Did have a couple acne spots show up which I never have, so I assume it was working.

Only sides I noticed were a few bouts of lethargy, which may have also been attributed to the stress mentioned, as well as some insane shoulder pump pain that would crop up every few days, and it was not the result of going to hard on shoulders working out.

So having not taken anything going on 2 months now, was looking to either try it again, or see what other stacks might be worthwhile this time around. I'm not really ready to jump on the full-on Test bandwagon (yet), and am comfortable going this route for now.

Any advice is welcome and appreciated, and will not be butt-hurt by any criticisms which I am likely due haha.

Thanks!

Bro have a look at the helladrol logs and threads on here and then make your decision. Its a seriously effective ph and will give lean keepable gains with little sides. make sure you run it properly though as its not a mickey mouse PH and is for the more dedicated user.

I am on Epi + Dermacrine right now and love it. Ive gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks and it doesnt even kick in until week 3! Dermacrine runs about 40 bucks and Brawn (Epi) runs for about $25.

Another common stack is Epi and H drol.

I am on Epi + Dermacrine right now and love it. Ive gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks and it doesnt even kick in until week 3! Dermacrine runs about 40 bucks and Brawn (Epi) runs for about $25.

Another common stack is Epi and H drol.

hey r1balla how you been been a long time. and happy to hear about your results

hey r1balla how you been been a long time. and happy to hear about your results

hey man! havent been on here in a while, but im back :)

Im on day 24 right now. LOVING it. Brawn (epi) at 45mg/day. really getting thick now.

interesting.. what made you choose ph's instead of gear?

I have access to basically anything, but I havent cycled in a few years so I wanted to start small and work my way back. Brawn + Derm is doing me just fine right now.

I have access to basically anything, but I havent cycled in a few years so I wanted to start small and work my way back.

some pro hormones are even more dangerous than gear... be careful with it all.. make sure you take the necessary steps to be safe.. ideallys baseline blood work and post cycle bloodwork should happen

OP, what is your main goal? Strength? Size? Cutting? I know most people want it all, but if you were ranking those 3, where would they fall?

Tons of options, but that would dictate my decision greatly.

Happy to help, though!

isn;t the pills worse than the injections? I have no clue other than mexico to get them?

Depends on a case by case basis. Some methylated orals are harsher than injectables, yes. However, plenty of them aren't as dangerous and then there are harsher injectable compounds, too. Hard to really lump it into a blanket statement.

some pro hormones are even more dangerous than gear... be careful with it all.. make sure you take the necessary steps to be safe.. ideallys baseline blood work and post cycle bloodwork should happen

I agree and to be honest, test is prolly all u need for the average cat but people like to try and experiment, overall test is safe tried and proven. With a solid dose of test e or cyp u tend not to need all the supporting supps that you would need with some of these rough orals.

If u still want to go the oral route, I recommend some cycle support Orbit Nutrition - Buy Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Olympus labs TUDCA (120 Capsules)

I've never really known anyone who has taken hormones like this instead of gear. Are they alot more risky for sides than gear?

I've never really known anyone who has taken hormones like this instead of gear. Are they alot more risky for sides than gear?

It's not so much that they're WAY more dangerous than steroids, or WAY more side effects. It more that they tend to have a bit more side effects and liver toxicity than traditional AAS, but also give about 1/2 the gains. So the risk/reward ratio is worse.

Have you ever heard of SARMS? (selective androgen receptor modulators)? they are a non-hormonal alternative to steroids. Their molecular structure is similar to steroids so they exert the same effect on the androgen receptors as steroids, but without all the side effects, and hpta suppression. They are selective because they only target skeletal muscle and not other bodily tissues like the prostate and the heart.

I'm about to start an ostarine/s4 stack in a week or so. Check the SarmsSearch banner. They have the best products around. Much better alternative to ph's. Use the SIZZLE30 discount code for 30% off.

There's also a few logs currently running on these compounds if you wanna see what they can do. I've run them several times myself and they are a great alternative to hormones and give very similar gains.

Back