Looking for advice on women and steroids

jenny750

So to start.
I am female
5 foot 1ish
85-90lbs (depends on the day)
37 yrs old

I have 4 kids and am one of the lucky few who can eat whatever the heck I want and not gain weight. My last child was an emergency c section and I am not bouncing back as fast as I did with the other 3. I had him in March. I have a small swollen line across my stomach above my scar that I want gone, Dr says it could take up to a year, I want it gone now. Also I want to build some muscle in my arms, legs and butt as well as tighten and tone my stomach.
I have never done steroids myself but my husband does so I do know a fair bit but mostly as it pertains to men.
My husband has advised what to take and how much buuutttt, I'm afraid he's failing to take into account that I'm a girl and its not gonna be the same for me.
I do not want to breakout, I do not want to look like a dude and I do not want to lose my hair, grow any extra hair orrrrr have some undesirable things happen to my clit.
I am thinking Anavar (of course) but should I stack or is it good alone? If I stack should I go Clen or Whinny or something else? I am not good with running like I've had 30 cups of coffee. And should I take Nolva?
There isn't anything I can't get and its clean.
Oh and needles scare me, ALOT.
ANY advice would be appreciated.

Anavar alone. Watch for signs of Virilization. What dose are you thinking?

Do you lift weights?

This ^^^ good Q's as usual from Meg. I would tell you don't need anything but the Anavar. I can't help with dosing. Some others will chime in. Also yep you are right the dosing is much lower then men.

As far as your tummy if this is fat tissue, then other then surgery (no , no) you have to burn the fatty tissue away and it can be done. I'm an ectomorph 66 years old and a skinny type. Well I get this little fat tissue around my mid stomach around my belly button. The way to get that off , as I have done many times is to do some aerobic exercise AFTER my workouts. However it is simple work like riding the stationary bike.

Of course I do not know what up with your case but what LI said WILL WORK and it will not or should not take as long as your doc says. Well IMOP , but hard to say much more not seeing you or a pic.

Good luck and hopefully some one in the know will chime in on your dosing. :wavey:

** Outside the box if you are looking at alternatives including SARMS and or Peptides also very effective ***

SARMS for Women

MK-2866

Benefits: decreased body fat
increased muscle mass
healing and possible prevention of injuries, particularly in tendons, bone and ligaments

Side-effects: some females may experience a change in menstrual cycles, with irregularities in their cycle, or a cease in periods whilst on MK-2866. This isn***8217;t harmful, and will recommence when you stop using the product.

Dosage and protocol: 12.5mg 1x day for at least the first 2-4 weeks ***8211; then assess your tolerance to ostarine and any changes in your menstrual cycle, before building up to 25mg 1x day.

LGD-4033

Benefits: treats muscle wasting associated with cancer, acute and chronic illness, and old age
increased lean body mass
decreased body fat
increased strength

Side-effects: non-toxic ***8211; minimal side effects

Dosage and protocol: 2.5 - 5mg 1x day for the first 2 weeks ***8211; assess your tolerance to ligandrol, and increase to 10mg if required.

MK-677

Benefits: decreased body fat
increased body mass and muscle mass
healing and prevention of osteoporosis ***8211; treatment for elderly hip fractures
healing of bones, tendons and ligaments
increasing growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1
improved sleep
improved complexion
increased energy
improved sense of health and well-being
increased immune system response

Side-effects: slight numbness in hands
increased apetite
anecdotal suggestions of slight increase in prolactin for some

Dosage and protocol: 12.5mg 1x day for the first 4 weeks ***8211; assess your tolerance to MK-677, and increase to 25mg if required. This compound can be run continuously for up to a year, as different benefits kick in with the length of the cycle. For women seeking to improve physique 5mg 1x day is sufficient.

GW-501516

Benefits:

Phenominal cardio enhancement
increased fat loss
increased endurance
increased lean muscle mass
decreased inflammation
decreased stress on body
prevention of heart attack

Side-effects: minimal to no side-effects

Dosage and protocol: 20mg 1x day for entire 8-12 week cycle

SR-9009

Benefits:

increased mitochondria count leading to significantly improved endurance and muscle strength
increase in number of macrophages
enhanced metabolism of glucose ***8211; effectively burning body fat
decrease in triglycerides, cholesterol, fatty acids, glucose and insulin
reduction in inflammation
treatment for sarcopenia ***8211; age related muscle and strength loss.

Side-effects: non toxic to liver, however liver and kidney supporting supplements are recommended whilst using SR-9009

Dosage and protocol:

30-40mg a day ***8211; spaced out to 2-4 hourly intervals
ie. for 30mg/day ***8211; 5mg 6x a day
for 40mg/day ***8211; 10mg 4x a day

Hope this helps!!!

steroids and women are risky business. you need to be sure your var is real.. im yet to see 100% real ugl version.. girls are about ten times more sensitive to juice than men.. so a dose of even 15mgs per day is like 150mgs..now if your var was infact part dianabol, your in a bit of trouble.. unless your competing, perhaps sarms and peptides are a wiser choice...a quick google search of chicks with steroid clits maybe a good idea.. wen things go wrong, they go wrong fast.. my mrs is still having hormone issues years after a so called var was used.. not great!!

I'm fairly certain the var is good and clean, comes from a lab I've read great reviews about, on here.
For dosing; I was going to do 10ml a day but they come in 25ml so thats where I guess I'm starting.

Hubby's trying to tell me I'm gonna need 5 bottles (50ct) to get results (I'm calling bs) but he's pretty cocky about it.

I just want my stomach back quickly and to tone my body and a bigger ass would be nice too. I have a 2yr old and a 4 month old and working out is a HUGE struggle so its mostly crunches and squats in the livingroom. I do have a home gym though (weights, benches, eliptical etc) just not a lot of time to use it.

I am aware of the possable side effects to my nether region but I read that var had no viralization affects?

I'm fairly certain the var is good and clean, comes from a lab I've read great reviews about, on here.
For dosing; I was going to do 10ml a day but they come in 25ml so thats where I guess I'm starting.

Hubby's trying to tell me I'm gonna need 5 bottles (50ct) to get results (I'm calling bs) but he's pretty cocky about it.

I just want my stomach back quickly and to tone my body and a bigger ass would be nice too. I have a 2yr old and a 4 month old and working out is a HUGE struggle so its mostly crunches and squats in the livingroom. I do have a home gym though (weights, benches, eliptical etc) just not a lot of time to use it.

I am aware of the possable side effects to my nether region but I read that var had no viralization affects?

If you are not lifting weights, using steroids would be pretty pointless.

Var does have viralization effects.
If your goal is to "tone your stomach" and have a bigger ass. Then doing gear as a woman is a waste. Especially when you arent motivated enough to use your home gym. And then youre doing crunches and squats. Which, then makes it obvious why you arent hitting the goals you want.

Sorry if im coming off rude, but without some sort of real goals or training routine, youre wasting your time.

I've see a lot of UGLs blow their own horn but having the best overdosed stuff and all legit. Remember their salesmen, prob dont care to much bout us, only money so be really careful on your var. if I was your husband, id labmax it first before you use it to be sure it's var. Also 5 bottles of var at what dose per tab ? I've heard woman around the gym start with 5mgs a day to see how that works and build up from there. Good luck

Back