Looking for cutting cycle help

Hey thanks for the advice guys. Also that little tab contains a shitload of good info. Here is what im going with

250mg test e twice weekly 10wks
50mg cytomel daily 6wks

Week 13 100mg clomind daily
14 and 15 50mg clomid daily

Does that sound ok?

This is a start but you dont need so much clomid and I would extend your cycle to 12 weeks.

Wk 1-12 Test E 500mg split into 2 shots
Wk 14-18 clomid 50mg ed

simple is best. if you do it right you should put on 10 to 15lbs of muscle and cut 3 to 5% BF.:smoker:

Wk 1

The test will help cutt if your diet is in check.

i dont agree with that at all. this guy should not use steroids, bottom line. he came on here asking to lose weight and you guys are telling him to run test? test is a great first cycle, but this guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and again, he just wants to lose weight.

to the Original Poster, don't do steroids...seriously. you have no idea what you are getting yourself into and the result is not one that you want. please, please check out the diet forum, your diet is crap.

i dont agree with that at all. this guy should not use steroids, bottom line. he came on here asking to lose weight and you guys are telling him to run test? test is a great first cycle, but this guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and again, he just wants to lose weight.

to the Original Poster, don't do steroids...seriously. you have no idea what you are getting yourself into and the result is not one that you want. please, please check out the diet forum, your diet is crap.

I agree with you mostly. But, when I hear that AAS wont help cutt i am taken back. Not from reading or what others say but from personal experence. I have dropped 20 lbs in the last 6 mo. and I lost it all in 3 mo while on Sust. Before that I was dieting and working out for 9 mo and lost about 8 lbs. When I hit a wall then I looked for other means and found them in AAS. Now thats just my expierence and may not work for everyone but I have to say that it work very well for me and I will contiune to use AAS to help cutt.

I hope you don't take this as any disrespect. I respect your opnion and would be open to any facts to support your claims but I have to rely on experence.

I do agree that he is going in the wrong direction but he seems to be hell bent on AAS so I gave him my opinion.

And his dieting needs some help. Especialy if he decides to cycle

Once again thanks for all your replies! Dtone your absolutely right, I dont know much about steroids, that is why I am reading posts and asking questions on forums like this one. This information here from people like yourself is much more valuable then the stuff I was getting from lifting buddies at the gym. After reading posts and other information I found out that a lot of their advice was not actually too prudent. In fact in all the times people gave me advice on steroids at the gym or at work not once did anyone ever mention post cycle therapy (pct). I would say my "book" knowledge on steroids has even surpassed theirs just from reading this site the past few days. Although I have no experience.

My reason for wanting to give them a try? I cant seem to lose the last few percent of body fat that I want to. In fact it seems like I am actually getting weaker because I have taken in so few calories for the past few months. I thought steroids might help stave that off.

You say my diet is bad. Is there a particular reason? I looked in the diet forum and it seems to be kind of on line with some of the other diets on there. Although I do admit it has a lot less protein. The menu I posted was actually one I had modified quite heavily with what I actually ate because I ran out in a rush and left my lunch bag at home that morning. Here is one that is unmodified.

Amount Food Calories
12 fl. oz. Honey-Nut Cheery Oat Smoothie recipe 296 Cal
Snack #1
Amount Food Calories
4 Celery Stalks-Small 11 Cal
1-2/3 Tbsp. Smucker's Reduced Fat Creamy Natural Peanut Butter 167 Cal
Lunch
Amount Food Calories
3 Open Faced Cheese and Apple with Mayo Sandwiches recipe 631 Cal
Snack #2
Amount Food Calories
1 Quaker Regular Instant Oatmeal-Dry Packet 100 Cal
1/2 cup 1% Milk 52 Cal
Dinner
Amount Food Calories
1 serving Grilled Chicken Breasts recipe 130 Cal
1 Medium Oat Bran Dinner Roll 78 Cal
3/4 cup Cauliflower with Carrots & Snow Pea Pods 22 Cal
Snack #3
Amount Food Calories
6 oz. Honeydew Melon-Diced 61 Cal
1/2 oz. Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts 83 Cal

I understand that if cycling I would need to change this quite a bit with more protein and higher calories per day.

So maybe these wont be the best choice, I guess I have a lot of thinking and reading to do still. I know that I already paid about $300 *doh. Hopefully if I decide to wait then then they wont go bad or something...

Anyway thanks again to everyone for your advice and expertise..

Back